L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
With private store buy and bogs - WANT TO BE BRINGED BACK!>!>>!?!!??!?!  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
InvictibleREAL

Hello dear administration, WTF that I had 4 bogs and I used only one - and I loosed all 4 at the same time ???

Wtf that I leaved private store buy 60 ancient adena for 60 adena - 1-1 and when I turned on l2 I got 0 adena and 0 ancient adena too ?????!?!?!!?!?

I want that those items will be bringed back to me. I'm paying money for donate and got these bugs? Rly thanks for this shit...

This bug was on previous server, but I didn't reported because it was going to die, I though that you will fix it, but as I can see it was not.

I had 65 adena but I leaved shop to buy 60 ancient adena for 60 adena, but not 60 but 65 adena ( I mean all my adena was lost)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/2016 00:36:12

Admin

InvictibleREAL wrote:Hello dear administration, WTF that I had 4 bogs and I used only one - and I loosed all 4 at the same time ???

It working properly (just tested).

InvictibleREAL wrote:
This bug was on previous server, but I didn't reported because it was going to die, I though that you will fix it, but as I can see it was not.

I can't fix it if I don't know about it.
Post here or send private message with all details that you know about ancient aden shop bug.
InvictibleREAL

I don't understand what you don't understood ???

Check the database or count my pvp score and count my adena from pvp, I didn't bough anything, omg how do I need to proof this shit ??? I just leaved the private store buy for 60 minutes and when I back to game I got nothing, never mind if this shit impossible to fix I just leave the server no problem. I'm not going to waste my time for these bugs dude. Respect your players.
I had fucking 65 adena I wanted to buy the dark crystal helmet for the fucking 60 ancient adenas and I can't now because of this fucking bug.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/09/2016 02:16:23

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: