L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Instant Disconnect  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
UnnamedPlayer

I got instant disconnect sometimes during the fight in pvp zone. I thought it was a problem with quick spam keybuttons but no. Please check it, stared happend after last downtime.. smilie
Admin

UnnamedPlayer wrote:I got instant disconnect sometimes during the fight in pvp zone. I thought it was a problem with quick spam keybuttons but no. Please check it, stared happend after last downtime.. smilie

Why are you sure that disconnect is not because of buttons spam?
UnnamedPlayer

I tried to click everythink on hotkey from 1 to 12 but nothing it just happend during pvp.
Admin

UnnamedPlayer wrote:I tried to click everythink on hotkey from 1 to 12 but nothing it just happend during pvp.

It depends on how many actions you do in a second you can press one button very fast and it may be recognized as a flood and you will be disconnected.
UnnamedPlayer

I know about Flood protection, but it doesnt happend before, and i dont play in other way. maybe click 4 buttons at once.
Admin

UnnamedPlayer wrote:I know about Flood protection, but it doesnt happend before, and i dont play in other way. maybe click 4 buttons at once.

After next server reboot it will be less restrictive but anyway players will be disconnected if any kind of flood will be detected.
UnnamedPlayer

Today i saw some people getting instant dc during pvp and get angry, its really annoying sometimes it happens and sometime no, dosent matter about spam buttons.

This is any protection or what ? smilie. Never saw it before the last downtime.
Admin

UnnamedPlayer wrote:Today i saw some people getting instant dc during pvp and get angry, its really annoying sometimes it happens and sometime no, dosent matter about spam buttons.

This is any protection or what ? smilie. Never saw it before the last downtime.

If other players has bad connection they may be disconnected. Nothing changed in that sector. Do they have lag effect?
UnnamedPlayer

I think it have nothing to connection cause i have it good , i noticed it happens usally when restoring cp by mouse. After tahat Dc Sometimes need to restert client cause cant hit any button, i never meet with it, that's whyi asking if you dont ' t make any protection
Admin

UnnamedPlayer wrote:I think it have nothing to connection cause i have it good , i noticed it happens usally when restoring cp by mouse. After tahat Dc Sometimes need to restert client cause cant hit any button, i never meet with it, that's whyi asking if you dont ' t make any protection

There is no other extra protection. I will add auto CP clicker it should help to avoid this problem if it is related with CP pots usage.
lupinha

is happens to me too, everytime, and i'm not flooding or spamming, only playing normally, there is something wrong, surely. fix it pls.

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: