L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
disconnect, stucks, absent teleportation list  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
lupinha

* disconnects during the pvp (it never happened with me, in years playing l2)
* stucks in the pvp maps too (everybody moving normally, and i just watching and then i die, obviously)
* the game don't put me in teleportation list, so i stay down there........
* put sale store, exit game(offline shop) and can't log in the account unless sellout in the store.

it happens at least 20 times a day

i keep playing, i like this server, but pls, help gm, fix this bugs...
Admin

lupinha wrote:* disconnects during the pvp (it never happened with me, in years playing l2)
* stucks in the pvp maps too (everybody moving normally, and i just watching and then i die, obviously)
* the game don't put me in teleportation list, so i stay down there........
* put sale store, exit game(offline shop) and can't log in the account unless sellout in the store.

it happens at least 20 times a day

i keep playing, i like this server, but pls, help gm, fix this bugs...

When last time did it happened that you couldn't login after leaving offline shop?
lupinha

1 week ago, after this, i decided to make shops with another account, to avoid this problem, but the other account didn't suffer this bug.
Admin

lupinha wrote:1 week ago, after this, i decided to make shops with another account, to avoid this problem, but the other account didn't suffer this bug.

This bug is fixed before less then 1 week and is announced on forum and on facebook. If it will happen in anytime from now send me private message with bugged login.

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: