L2Cygnus - H5/ Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
For what reason?  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Author Message
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Flashpoint wrote:
5 seconds in stun in mass pvp scene means death, so every stun = death, so its not very short time, but dont get me wrong, im not playing with a mage or some other squishy class, so it's not personal, I just summarize what I noticed from the side.

Well other debuffs like silence, fear, root last longer and in mass PvP for specific classes probably means death also. But if for every debuff effect time will be extremely decreased there will be no point to use them.
Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

Fear/sleep/anchor/root lasts for 10 seconds
Many classes got this annoying debuff and it's ok!
This morning a MM land me fear twice consecutively and in the next pvp after my respawn, it landed a third time.
It'been annoying?
YEAH!
I went crazy?
Just a "little bit"
But who cares?! Every one got the possibility to collect some kills and this is great!
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Well i got fear maybe like 2/10 times, doom from necro, maybe 1 time in whole playing time, slow 3/10 times and stun with full shock resists (+ clan skill anti shock) I still get maybe 8/10, so tanks and other stun users wont become useless anyway, stun land rate still huge and it stops other from attacking. What i meant that we cannot compare mages debuffs,which have lower land rate and stuns, which likely to land every time
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

Flashpoint wrote:Well i got fear maybe like 2/10 times, doom from necro, maybe 1 time in whole playing time, slow 3/10 times and stun with full shock resists (+ clan skill anti shock) I still get maybe 8/10, so tanks and other stun users wont become useless anyway, stun land rate still huge and it stops other from attacking. What i meant that we cannot compare mages debuffs,which have lower land rate and stuns, which likely to land every time


Totaly agree with you... my fear never works and when it works every fighter cry and say fear 100% because he is an idiot and he doesn't play mage to see the chances!!! When a wl comes near me i get stun for 5 seconds and more because it's skill re-use pretty fast and when i complain about it admin says the mages are the top classes at pvp atm!!! buhu... are you seriouS? If i use slow to wl or any other fighter for 10 times it will fail 7/10 and i am not kidding because i run i slow i run i slow and every time it fails.. but w8 wl can come near me and stun me 100%

My opinion here for every debuff to get balanced is to make it with duration until 5 secs.

Example:

Stuns: 3-5 seconds
Fear: 3-5 seconds
Slow: 5 seconds
Sleep: 4 seconds
Anchor: 2 seconds
Poison/decay/attack speed/lowering p.attack/accuracy curse/Curse disease/etc: 5 seconds

About the chances now? all 100% not 50-60-70... 100% so if it's 100% then you can focus on the resists buffs who every character has... like tyrant (war frenzy/resists shock man) Or wl the lion who must lasts for 30 seconds and has 3 minutes cool down like the crown of aden... or tanks who have their own debuffs... adventure have the skill who disband every curse from him but it has to go 1.30 min re-use to not be spamable... or the mirage... this must last for 30 seconds and has cooldown 4minutes!!!

Consider my offer and if i am fucking wrong then you have problem with balance smilie Because i am not saying things only for mages or fighters... i try to balance them all!!! And after all that consider domis curses that are useless completly. NO offence i am just an old player who played from c2 smilie
monogiahs



Joined: 08/09/2016 21:39:48
Messages: 49
Offline

yievy wrote:
Flashpoint wrote:Well i got fear maybe like 2/10 times, doom from necro, maybe 1 time in whole playing time, slow 3/10 times and stun with full shock resists (+ clan skill anti shock) I still get maybe 8/10, so tanks and other stun users wont become useless anyway, stun land rate still huge and it stops other from attacking. What i meant that we cannot compare mages debuffs,which have lower land rate and stuns, which likely to land every time


Totaly agree with you... my fear never works and when it works every fighter cry and say fear 100% because he is an idiot and he doesn't play mage to see the chances!!! When a wl comes near me i get stun for 5 seconds and more because it's skill re-use pretty fast and when i complain about it admin says the mages are the top classes at pvp atm!!! buhu... are you seriouS? If i use slow to wl or any other fighter for 10 times it will fail 7/10 and i am not kidding because i run i slow i run i slow and every time it fails.. but w8 wl can come near me and stun me 100%

My opinion here for every debuff to get balanced is to make it with duration until 5 secs.

Example:

Stuns: 3-5 seconds
Fear: 3-5 seconds
Slow: 5 seconds
Sleep: 4 seconds
Anchor: 2 seconds
Poison/decay/attack speed/lowering p.attack/accuracy curse/Curse disease/etc: 5 seconds

About the chances now? all 100% not 50-60-70... 100% so if it's 100% then you can focus on the resists buffs who every character has... like tyrant (war frenzy/resists shock man) Or wl the lion who must lasts for 30 seconds and has 3 minutes cool down like the crown of aden... or tanks who have their own debuffs... adventure have the skill who disband every curse from him but it has to go 1.30 min re-use to not be spamable... or the mirage... this must last for 30 seconds and has cooldown 4minutes!!!

Consider my offer and if i am fucking wrong then you have problem with balance smilie Because i am not saying things only for mages or fighters... i try to balance them all!!! And after all that consider domis curses that are useless completly. NO offence i am just an old player who played from c2 smilie


I must say I agree with some of these suggestions. I like the 100% chances but if lets say stun is 100% for 3-5 secs then what do we need the resist shock buff or zaken. Maybe 4 seconds could be the max stun without resist shock or zaken, 3 could be with resist shock and less than 3 with zaken and resist! Just saying. I don't like the chances as it is now. It needs to be changed so that players use their brains more and stop spamming f1 f2 f3. AND REMEMBER this isn't normal l2 anymore. Every player wants to have a chance at killing another player. Tanks are not tanks anymore and mages are not definitely damage dealers. PLEASE TRY TO COMPREHEND THAT.

I know this isn't the suggest section but could you add a trader, so that we can trade EAB or EWB with higher level enchants?
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

I suggest the standard durations without any resist.. now for the resist they must not reduce completly the durations just 1-2 sec like you saod. For tyrant with his resist shock buff and the one from buffer stun must be 2 seconds not completly gone.

As for the tanks i totaly agree to get nerfed cause they need 5 or more ppl to die if they take gear! I making 150-250 dmg normal to an eva templar. And i am not suggest to give tanks immuniyy to every curse!!! Because they are already too op.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

I'm not going to make any debuff with 100% success land rate.
I have few ideas how to make balance better:
1. Reduce buff count
2. Add something like greater resist shock buff
3. Add debuff resists to malaria "debuffs"
4. Add custom passive chance skills that can increase defence or attack power

Right now it's only ideas. These can be implemented all, few, one or none.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/03/2017 11:31:30

Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

yievy wrote:I suggest the standard durations without any resist.. now for the resist they must not reduce completly the durations just 1-2 sec like you saod. For tyrant with his resist shock buff and the one from buffer stun must be 2 seconds not completly gone.

As for the tanks i totaly agree to get nerfed cause they need 5 or more ppl to die if they take gear! I making 150-250 dmg normal to an eva templar. And i am not suggest to give tanks immuniyy to every curse!!! Because they are already too op.


Lol you can't nerf everybody that you hit low or everyone that has gear +8. And they haven't full resistance to debuffs, unless they got full rb jewels, buts that what rb jewels do, you can't change it.
You mages dont even try to enchant your skills and debuffs
Flashpoint



Joined: 21/02/2017 13:42:59
Messages: 33
Offline

Admin wrote:I'm not going to make any debuff with 100% success land rate.
I have few ideas how to make balance better:
1. Reduce buff count
2. Add something like greater resist shock buff
3. Add debuff resists to malaria "debuffs"
4. Add custom passive chance skills that can increase defence or attack power

Right now it's only ideas. These can be implemented all, few, one or none.


Yeah for newbies to get debuff resist is quite a good idea, but to reduce buff count when its already only 22 slots (25 with divines) I believe will not fix this problem, because there's only one buff for debuffs (mental shield) unless you mean to people get less resists to some attacks (fire/water/wind) but that would only increase a number of mages, which is already high.
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

Admin wrote:I'm not going to make any debuff with 100% success land rate.
I have few ideas how to make balance better:
1. Reduce buff count
2. Add something like greater resist shock buff
3. Add debuff resists to malaria "debuffs"
4. Add custom passive chance skills that can increase defence or attack power

Right now it's only ideas. These can be implemented all, few, one or none.


Totaly fail... realy!!! IF you read what am i writing then you will understand... because there is already resists in game... don't add custom to your retail server! And if a mage want resist to shock he can buy the aden circlet dude!!! This gives immune to every stun for 30 seconds. Reduce buff count will not work!! Flashpoint told you why. And malaria debuffs have already debuffs on them. My option is better than any option you offer here... do it and if you lose ppl then i will not play l2 again!!!!!!! But you don't listen to what your players say like every admin out there and you will lose again.. cause all of you admins have no open mind and you want to do whatever you like without taking feedbacks from your players! I struggle to find an admin that will agree with his players!

L2 pride c6 was the perfect server cause of it's admin knew how to make balance and it was like i am saying... every de-buff 100% with seconds. And then you had the resists from buffer/items and it was custom server lel smilie You have custom items? no! Only rb jewels that are already in c6 and 1 tattoo!!!
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

yievy wrote:

Totaly fail... realy!!! IF you read what am i writing then you will understand... because there is already resists in game... don't add custom to your retail server! And if a mage want resist to shock he can buy the aden circlet dude!!! This gives immune to every stun for 30 seconds. Reduce buff count will not work!! Flashpoint told you why. And malaria debuffs have already debuffs on them. My option is better than any option you offer here... do it and if you lose ppl then i will not play l2 again!!!!!!! But you don't listen to what your players say like every admin out there and you will lose again.. cause all of you admins have no open mind and you want to do whatever you like without taking feedbacks from your players! I struggle to find an admin that will agree with his players!

L2 pride c6 was the perfect server cause of it's admin knew how to make balance and it was like i am saying... every de-buff 100% with seconds. And then you had the resists from buffer/items and it was custom server lel smilie You have custom items? no! Only rb jewels that are already in c6 and 1 tattoo!!!

1. There is custom items, even aden circlet is modified.
2. There is already custom skills.
3. Debuffs 100% is huge advantage for long range classes.
4. You are not all players.

Also your offer would completely eliminate all resists from game. Moreover it would completely unbalance PvP in Olympiad.
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

For that i am saying to add some seconds duration... and make use of our resists.. a mage can take easly stun from fighter... a dagger can rape a mage. aden circlet has 3 mins re-use.. reduce its duration to 12 seconds from 30 if you like.

Check fuckign dancers... full resists/undead and you say if you make my way mages will be op? now dancers are way too op.. tanks too... why you not nerf them?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/2017 18:51:21

Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

yievy wrote:For that i am saying to add some seconds duration... and make use of our resists.. a mage can take easly stun from fighter... a dagger can rape a mage. aden circlet has 3 mins re-use.. reduce its duration to 12 seconds from 30 if you like.

You don't understand how that would effect game at all... I will give you example.
Soul Taker vs any other mage class - Soul Taker can use fear/mass fear/silence/curse of doom on target that will eliminate any possibility to counter attack. Even if effect time will be lets say 3 seconds Soul Taker will always win.
Any mage class vs short range class - mages debuffs that reduce speed has almost no reuse time so even if it will last for 5 seconds target will be always with this debuff.

And what would be the point to modify aden circlet if all debuffs will land 100%?

This offer by far potentially is the most unbalancing for classes especially for short range.

But any way I will probably increase surrenders land success rate.
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

You can increase the re-use times of debuffs that will affect other mages... like to make silence anchor re-use every 1:30 min or 2 and make slow re-use at 1 min... you can avoid those minnor bugs... now is better you say? when a blade dancer can spam agro/root and work 100%? have you checked it? it's normal for a tank spamming the agro like hell and root like hell and make all of mages suffer of their stuns? Seriously dude my option is better again. You just need to think about it a little bit more you will see that you can fix those "problems" that you say and all will be happy cause right now even mana burn never works!!! I use mana burn to lower the others mana and they can spam their skills with 0 mana!!! WTF Where is the point to having mana potions in your server when a mage can spam skills even with 0 mana or a fighter not just mage!!!!!!
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Aggro reuse time is increased long time ago.
Root is not 100% like any other debuff.
More then one of my ideas would increase resist to stun but you still somehow ignore that and call that completely useless and continue complaining about stuns.
If you use skill and not even one MP is consumed from you why when MP is 0 it should start to consume?
Point is that for healers MP is consumed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/2017 19:38:35

 
Forum Index » General discussions
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team