L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Fix Espectral dancer  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Flashpoint

ah, it's Okay, Bd/Sws character's Nuker/Tanks, New meta:

Bd --> Adventure
Sws --> Gladi

so, Adventure = nuker fail.

Bd, sws, Da, Dm, etc, roll = Tank not have strong P. atack. Have Strong M.def and P. def.

Nice balance. =)

Ahah this guy.
So you want archers vs mages server? bd/sws actually aren't tanks, no stun, no deff buffs(only ud with high cd) so there's an idea to make all classes playable so there are some improvements to tanks/bd/sws/warlords and nerf to archers. Archers still hit 2.5k to mages
deddly

Flashpoint wrote:ah, it's Okay, Bd/Sws character's Nuker/Tanks, New meta:

Bd --> Adventure
Sws --> Gladi

so, Adventure = nuker fail.

Bd, sws, Da, Dm, etc, roll = Tank not have strong P. atack. Have Strong M.def and P. def.

Nice balance. =)

Ahah this guy.
So you want archers vs mages server? bd/sws actually aren't tanks, no stun, no deff buffs(only ud with high cd) so there's an idea to make all classes playable so there are some improvements to tanks/bd/sws/warlords and nerf to archers. Archers still hit 2.5k to mages

Sure. Bd/sws is not buffer's character's, is nuker's characters. new meta 2017.

PD:Archer and mages nerf. Archer need Blessing of Queens. Mages gift of seraphim.
But is But is best increase P. Atack Sws/Bd, So fuck all the classes.

PD2: Now delete my character and create myself Bd.

PD3: Nice balance Admin. You can créate Bd and any Char, and Pvp among them. Fix all tank MAN!.
Flashpoint

Sorry, your scribbles are non understandable. By the way, do you even know what word 'nuker' means?
Ekatario

Admin wrote:
BD/SWS right now is in double reward class so 100 points = 50 PvP.

Phoenix Knight have duble reward or normal? And what is the sense for duble reward?
I mean, what change? Just the final score of your team?
yievy

To improve a class you don't have to give it permision to be a god...

What improvments have you made on bd admin?

And i call the admin in-game to check the class are playable and not only the mages... check blade dancers/sword singers and watch what they are cappable of.. and if at the end you agree with that then you know better.

But mark my words... with this balance right now the server you have is only for fighters. I try to farm s grade. I hope it's not useless against the stun resists that it gives.

Blade dancers/sword singers should wear duals/sword nothing less nothing more.. cause a bd with a dagger is making a lot of dmg and always he crits.
Ekatario

yievy wrote:To improve a class you don't have to give it permision to be a god...

with this balance right now the server you have is only for fighters.

Man.. WHATHEFAK are you talking about?? Are you serious?!? Oo
Maybe we are playing on different servers, cause I see a lot of mages in every single event.

yievy wrote:Blade dancers/sword singers should wear duals/sword nothing less nothing more.. cause a bd with a dagger is making a lot of dmg and always he crits.

This is not true, they have dual-sword mastery, but the only limitation they have is for BD, couse he must be with a dual-sword for use dances, after this, they can run around with everything they prefer (how many video of official servers have you seen with Bd/Sws with bow or dagger or even 2h sword?).

Gerch damage is very high, but he has Hero weap and probably he's full RB jewls.. maybe you should consider to remove this improvement for this kind of classes and the possibility to move while they are in Ud. :E
Admin

Ekatario wrote:
Phoenix Knight have duble reward or normal? And what is the sense for duble reward?

List of double reward classes - http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/63.page
Double reward means double everything (exp,sp,aden...).
yievy

About U.D. and walking i tottaly agree. But with dagger and 8/10 critical nope... maybe nerf it's critical chances cause it is not a god damn dagger.. it's a bd for fuck sakes...
Flashpoint

yievy wrote:About U.D. and walking i tottaly agree. But with dagger and 8/10 critical nope... maybe nerf it's critical chances cause it is not a god damn dagger.. it's a bd for fuck sakes...

Their UD cooldown is maybe 10 mins so is that a major problem? And every dagger passively gives crit rate more than with duals or sword, thats retail
yievy

You are not a dagger class... Bd needs nerf on critical damage/rate to get in place with other class.

And admin if you say this is balance then a fighter when will have rb jewels will be undead cause of their resists are too super and they avoid every curse we do to them even if it's enchanted.
Admin

yievy wrote:You are not a dagger class... Bd needs nerf on critical damage/rate to get in place with other class.

And admin if you say this is balance then a fighter when will have rb jewels will be undead cause of their resists are too super and they avoid every curse we do to them even if it's enchanted.

1. RB jewelry have same M.Def as other S grade jewelry so it will not make any difference for landing magical debuffs.
2. For BD/SWS/Tanks will be reduced P.damage for using weapons that don't belong to that class and nothing else will be nerfed.
3. Stop spamming forum with your persuasion that stun/root lands 100% and all curses has 0% success to land on fighter. That is not even close to truth.
deddly

Admin wrote:
Ekatario wrote:

List of double reward classes - http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/63.page
Double reward means double everything (exp,sp,aden...).

Do you seek to make those classes God?.

NICE ADMIN, NEW META 2017:

All tank class:
Reward x2
Edited P. atack.
All resist.
Stronger P.def
Gift jewels Raid Boss

You only play with these - http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/63.page
Ekatario

Admin wrote:
1. RB jewelry have same M.Def as other S grade jewelry so it will not make any difference for landing magical debuffs.

I think he was talking about resist bonus for stun/hold/mental attacks etc and for increased crit damage, not about M. Def they gives.
I can't remember, but in this chronicle.. Rb jewls also increase chance for stun/hold etc?

Admin wrote:
2. For BD/SWS/Tanks will be reduced P.damage for using weapons that don't belong to that class and nothing else will be nerfed.

So.. no more bow attacks for us? :\
That's a sad news..
Admin

Ekatario wrote:
I think he was talking about resist bonus for stun/hold/mental attacks etc and for increased crit damage, not about M. Def they gives.
I can't remember, but in this chronicle.. Rb jewls also increase chance for stun/hold etc?

Well he is complaining about mages debuff land success chance but RB jewelry don't increase resistance to any magical debuff except root so he probably thinks that RB jewelry has higher M.def.
Ekatario wrote:
So.. no more bow attacks for us? :\
That's a sad news..

It will still do damage just less then now.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: