L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Server Ballance  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
boromir

Hello dear admin and every staff member in this server.I don't know if u even care for your server of if u even remotely log in your own server to see the ppl playing there and hear their complaints/thoughts and ideas so i'm creating this thread to let u know how exactly bad is your server atm.

Ok so every new newbie char that logs in game now has no chance at all to even get a kill less to make A-S grade gear with all the OP classes that are now ruining the game to the maximum.
Now that some ppl are geared to the fullest are rolling on Titans/Tanks/Spoilers/Daggers and that happenes cause they are undead and i'll explain why that happens with every single class

Titans:When they are on FR/ZLT they can pretty much 2 shot every1 they have more than 20k hp and they are equiped with heavy armor witch makes them victually impossible to kill since they can 2shot u and u dmg them like 1.5k or even worst if u are a mage agains the resists..
Tanks:Our beloved support class in low rate servers became a DD here!Yes sir it did!Every1 rolling on tanks either DA or PK for obvius reasons huge P/M DEF huge HP they have root/stun Angelic Icon/Panther and u simply can't escape from the since stun is well we all know OP AF and even if it doesn't land the first time guess what they can make it recycle on enchant skill mode or they simple use shield bash or shield slam!
Spoiler:Well now we all know what this class is supposed to do in retail cituations but here its a whole another story.They get more than 20-25k HP yes sir with a heath weap easily they have their pet with buffs witch makes it a clear dd that never misses even on full evasion chars(LOL!)and they just chase u every1 spoiling like crazy stuning u all the time even with the lvl 24 skill(STUN ATK OMG!) and when they see they are about to die(HAHA!) they just run away from you.OH i forgot to mention that they also win 100% in all the events they are always 1st no matter how good u are u can't possible surpass them with assists/points in maps!
Daggers:Well this is the most common mistake in all servers.Developers have no idea how to stop them from dealing HUGE dmg over every class.I don't have to explain how every class works i guess u are at least familiar with that but when any dagger classs stats to chase u then u most certenly know u are dead!Leathal rate is fucked up a lot every 2-3 leathals u are dead idk what u did here but clearly it's not affected by DEX.Anyway they are rolling on 10-12k HP easily since they put +CON dyes and most of them go on rebirth for HP since u have it 10%(OMG) and their bluff/trick is clearly wrong since it always lands!Other than that they can easily get 2-3 resists and kill easily any mage then want and from fighters well guess what they have more than 160 EVA so they don't give a shit they just go into everything!Mirage is always a problem as well since its more than it is supposed to be and every1 can see that.

Extra notes:The skill Sword Symphony from SwordSingers is bugged as hell its 100% fear in all surrounding enemies.SPS magic crit rate is WAY to the top even though with resists u can kinda stabilize that but even so u don't have so many buff slots.

Suggestion:My suggestions is to remove completely from events Titans/Tanks/Spoilers or more and more ppl will start leaving the serves as they already do!The game is meant to be played to have fun and those are not pvp classes at all well ok except titans but they are such a huge infuence in game that no1 likes them and only ppl playing them are the ones that don't have any idea of the game and just click FR/ZLT F1-AUTO ATK/F2-NEXT TARGET and so on!

My best regards a thread form a concerned player!
hello123

what a crybaby so u said all classes should get nerfed so u can play archer?

wow im impressed that u dont know how to kite a class.
boromir

Crybaby cause things don't work as they supposed to? Dude grow a pair and play a class that actually is a pvp class i'm sure u are one of those classes and u don't give a fuck about how server progresses.

Anyway i don't give a shit about your opinion i made this topic for admins/developers to see it so don't spamm my topic!
hello123

On Interlude official mage with wm augment active and passive full buffs with valakas had 100% crit rate noob. I see u never played a real server before.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/07/2016 16:57:47

boromir

y i haven't played real server before as u said. Now gtfu of my topic retarded mage kid or clean your fucking glasses and read better what i wrote
hello123

You said mage crit very high. I say its normal for them to have high crit. You don't need to make me a retarded kid, usually people who tell others that are retard kids are themselves because they never grow up. Just like you. And why would GM remove dwarf titan and tank from the game? u want to be mage/archer/dagger server?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/07/2016 18:23:25

boromir

Dude can u shut your noise hole? As i mention before i don't give a shit about your opinnions every1 knows those classes are fucking the whole game and more and more ppl complaining about them.At least i had the decency to make a thread about it in forums and mby admin sees it and starts reworking on some classes. Other than than u are a noone and noone cares about your opinnion.I made this topic specificly for the admin to see so gtfo of my thread!
Admin

I will not remove any class from server.
There is no skill success with 100%.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: