L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
New season  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
vassag0

Admin, server needs to be wiped and start new season. I'm asking this because now server is completely dead. Btw, your last server modification with newbie grand bosses was terrible: 1st - event was made only twice due to lack of players, 2nd - now u can't even get newbie grand boss epics, because server is completely empty. I hope u will make new season soon and remember - do everything to get players as many as u can.
I hope, u understand this.
monogiahs

I don't disagree with server wipe, BUT first you need to make sure you are going to bring people. Keep the server as it is for now and promote it as beta with a promise of server wipe in a given period of time. Also players shouldn't be allowed to leave the areas of events, because that way for example from oren deathmatch they can travel to orfen and kill it. Isn't that a bug?
Admin

Server will NOT by wiped any time soon.
There is more then one way to avoid players to run from Oren to Orfen i.e. and if it will become a real problem it will be fixed.
In a near future server will have few new features.
Also don't forget that all players can offer features that would be fun to play in this server.
monogiahs

Admin wrote:Server will NOT by wiped any time soon.
There is more then one way to avoid players to run from Oren to Orfen i.e. and if it will become a real problem it will be fixed.
In a near future server will have few new features.
Also don't forget that all players can offer features that would be fun to play in this server.

I am ok with 1. It would be even better for me if you didn't wipe it, but it's up to you.
I don't really understand your view on the second one. Do you mean that it's ok if people do it?
Really waiting for new features!!
About the last one, you mean we (players) should suggest new things?
vassag0

Then try to attract more people to play here.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/09/2016 15:52:54

Admin

monogiahs wrote:
1. I am ok with 1. It would be even better for me if you didn't wipe it, but it's up to you.
2. I don't really understand your view on the second one. Do you mean that it's ok if people do it?
3. Really waiting for new features!!
4. About the last one, you mean we (players) should suggest new things?

2 - It's not okay but there is time limit and I don't think that someone can do it but anyway entrance to Queen Ant and Orfen will be sealed.
4 - You can if you like.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: