L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
leaving  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
xalia4ever

[Avatar]

I am leaving the server for a few reasons here are some that come to my mind right now: you open a server filled with bugs , for example zaken tp doesnt work or RB timer , necromancer pet is visible after he kills you and a lot a lot more.. , buggy geodata , character gets bugged multiple times gets stuck cant move or hit or speak or anything , balance is ridiculous I have never seen such imbalance in ANY server I have been , vote system doesnt work even when i am telling you it doesnt work you still say it works thus i am voting and i am getting nothing in return instead i am advertising your server in the sites when it doesnt deserve to move up on any list and last but not least you cant farm RB and epic jewels without donating. In conclusion, you were eager to open a server to earn money but you didnt have the patience to make it stable , and functional.When a server opens ,it must be tested must be FULLY functional and ready for players to get in and play(if you want it to be a success) , yours wasn't. Yes , 3 factions was good I enjoyed the PvP and the 3D arrow was a lot useful , I dont want to say that your server reminds me of L2 OvC because you have your own little touch in it but it kind of does and it's worse than OvC.
Anyways maybe you will reopen or something after you have done some better advertising and work with the server because honestly i dont think your server will last.
Funtikas

Totally agree with u. More stuff is not working than working.. Geodata needs major fix. Need to fix lagg or how to call it then u fast change ur weapon in battle and u have to w8 few seconds till it changes. Need to fix that stupid bug then u just freeze in battle and can do anything, if u die u cant respawn and have to restart client. Online is to low and so on. GL and HF
xalia4ever

[Avatar]

I will do you a favor and i will tell you another bug I discovered. I am wearing Daimon (acumen) with 1500 casting speed , all I have to do is to equip the wizards tear(acumen) and just equip again the Daimon. After this my casting speed is 1700.Maybe you should take a look at that as well... As I said before, MANY bugs.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: