L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
This is again a fighters srv...  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
yievy

Mages are useless against fighters with items... let's see...

Fighters has 12K and more life 4K and more CP...
Fighters can take every de-buff protection and rb jewels that they give them too much resist!!!
Their skills are way too op... see a gladi or a sagi or even a fcking dagger... sagi stuns you for 10 seconds... dagger can use mirrage and he will have it for 30 seconds and the cd is way too low!!! you can't target him... plus your curses are useless even if you have rb jewels!!!

The lineage was always a fighters game!!! I told you about the tattoo levels!!! You said we have enough to defend ourselves... NO WE DON'T!!!

I Have 1957 pdef with mage.. my items? +8 A grade armor +8 Tattoo of fighters 1 rebirth 6% pdef clan skill for pdef... and i still CAN'T Kill a fighter with same items as me... because if he gets me stun i cannot do anything just to w8 for my death... if he dosn't i can't even curse him to avoid him... slow is fine it works but is not enough if you see how much life a dagger or a gladi or an archer can have!!! I told you about the aura flash.. it works but the dagger can take me instantly target because i hit him... remove that or fix the aura flash already!!! We can't fight against a dagger who is mirrage last for 30 seconds and its cool down is like 1 min!!! this is ridiculous!!!

This is my last post i getting tired like many other ppl who left your server! You see i am here and still fighting for the best but i don't see you to be open to my ideas!!! THe idea about tattoos was too much great for defend our selfs from the fighters. Do smth!

P.S. I am domim, guess what... my curses are like 0% even if i enchant them! My sleep +6 never works!!! And silence from a sph is like 80% - 100%
Admin

Fighter classes are already nerfed and will not be nerfed any more.
All or most of your named skill success rates and effect time are incorrect.
In early days A grade tattoo had more p.def but because of imbalance it was reduced and will stay as is now.
Mages can use MA set for extra stun resist.
By the way top player is mage.
I don't see any problem with balance between mages and fighters at the moment.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: