L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Another one about balance  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Moriarty

Hey Gm,

Didn't know where to put this one, bugs/suggestions/other crap.
I saw u in game today, logged to delete hero from few chars, that's all.
While being on people shouted u about balancing/fixing bugs/asking u to come over - what u did? logged off or hid.

What I'm trying to say is try to take care of this server or people will leave.
Now that u made free a grade stuff / easy to get s grade newbie items some ppl come coz they feel like pros using all these items, making me - full geared mage to suck dick to them - yea, I can't beat "noob geared" fighter class with full resist buffs. Balance this please. Server become fighter only/mage who didn't loose s grade free gear yet. I ask u to make mage, gear is with tops and go pvp with : a)dagger with instant mirrage b)archer with range and full resist buff c)duelist/tyrant etc etc etc. I bet u won't be able to beat them. Don't say that best player is mage, he's gone.

I believe that more players will say I'm right.
Moriarty

* team balance sucks too, we go 2,3v5,6 teams coz noobs in worse teams leave untill they get to better ones.
yievy

I Agree with Moriarty... we do sh**!!! I hit a dagger for 200 dmg and i take 2200k... ok it's the critical they have, they can remove bers, they can take resists,rebirth,clan skills... But the point is that i am mage with rebirth 1 (500 adena) i got 2k pdef full dc +8 tattoo fighter +8 clan skill pdef... and i get 2200 dmg from a dagger and i do to him 200 dmg!!! WTF!!! I told you to add more tattoo options you said mages are good.. no they are not! Take a friend and go check it yourself.

Check resists buffs if they are at the original state and not more. LIke war frenzy/parry stance/lion(duelist) don't nerf it but made it to be 59 seconds and has cd 2 minutes like mirage.

Reduce daggers critical damage or make mirage 10 seconds and 2-3 min cool down

Make heavy classes hit hard but lower their mdef a bit. AS for fortune seekers they are good don't nerf them or maestro.
Admin

I have tested mage vs dagger with mirage.
There is no problem with that.
Also I increased Aura Flash success rate and reduced BD/SWS max buff count.
Right now there is about 70% of mages and you telling me that I should increase this number by nerfing fighters?
At least most of the time top map player is also mage.
Newbie items can't be enchanted or augmented.
New player with B grade has no chance to beat old players that's why there is newbie and shadow items.

yievy

Fighters have too many resists against mages when mages have nothing to defend those resists... Don't say you checked when i get every time stun from wl and its 100% on +0 -.- And i with +10 surrender fail him to land it!!!

I play domi with 2700 pdef and i do sh** dmg on fighters when my skill does true damage... i die like sh** because my curses + enchant never lands... i get cov de-buff and it never lands and it's cool down is 50 seconds!!! WTF??? why there is so big cd on overlords de-buff when they are not working at all? even with enchant chance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/12/2016 00:12:38

chaossbart

Keep losing time crying guys
Moriarty

chaossbart wrote:Keep losing time crying guys

says duelist with 30k of hp/cp getting hits from mage for ~250 dmg.
Admin

I'm thinking to create system that will remove some resists from players with top gear equipment while there is a low count of players on map but when on map players count is good enough resists will be returned automatically.
yievy

Dude you know to coding so good? Code events like 1v1 2v2 in arena and winner takes event medal... plus put more options on event medals!!!

http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/posts/list/246.page
chaossbart

Moriarty wrote:
chaossbart wrote:Keep losing time crying guys

says duelist with 30k of hp/cp getting hits from mage for ~250 dmg.

Don't worry, no longer playing.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: