L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
For what reason?  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
monogiahs

yievy wrote:You can increase the re-use times of debuffs that will affect other mages... like to make silence anchor re-use every 1:30 min or 2 and make slow re-use at 1 min... you can avoid those minnor bugs... now is better you say? when a blade dancer can spam agro/root and work 100%? have you checked it? it's normal for a tank spamming the agro like hell and root like hell and make all of mages suffer of their stuns? Seriously dude my option is better again. You just need to think about it a little bit more you will see that you can fix those "problems" that you say and all will be happy cause right now even mana burn never works!!! I use mana burn to lower the others mana and they can spam their skills with 0 mana!!! WTF Where is the point to having mana potions in your server when a mage can spam skills even with 0 mana or a fighter not just mage!!!!!!

Totally agree. You can change somethings and see where this is going. Obviously It's not going to be balanced from day 1, but you have to start from somewhere. Hell this server needed 4 or 5 seasons? to keep a steady population...
Flashpoint

Lol root doesnt work often, even when it's enchanted and ffs buy zaken for stuns or wear other armor if you think that tanks rule the server, because its the opposite. There are a few strong tanks, but all you want to do is make mages OP while they already hit with custom elemental skills like hell.
yievy

Dude your english are dificult to understand.

I am saying that i am using mana burn on mages/fighters and they can use skills even when i burn all of their mana...
Flashpoint

Wow, such a huge problem, probably most imbalanced thing smilie(
Flamesz

Wow what i read XD. This server will become custom server?

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: