L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
antharas again....  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
repian

im really getting frustrated by this shit, now i went to antharas everything was fine i and my friends started hitting him and boom out of nowhere again blue circle around me and i get tped out to town.... this happened to one of my friends aswell at the same time...
are you even trying to fix this ????
Admin

If you are trying to dual box or you share same IP with someone else on boss zone or your character don't have valid ID you will be moved out.
Otherwise it's possible that you was teleported out because of Antharas event.
repian

The first option that you mentioned is not valid i did not dualbox other option is not valid aswell i did not register to any event and i made sure of that
chaossbart

We tried it again yesterday, nobody got pulled out this time, but like 20 mins after we've started, 2 guys got critical errors on their clients and got out.

Something seems to be happening there, don't know what..
Admin

Boss zones works like that.
You can't enter whenever you like.
There is time limit when you can re-enter boss zone and that's done for a reason.
chaossbart

Admin wrote:Boss zones works like that.
You can't enter whenever you like.
There is time limit when you can re-enter boss zone and that's done for a reason.

It's not normal that you get critical errors from client and massive lag when joining that specific area. (not my case, but two of my teammates).
Admin

I'm not talking about lag and critical error.
I'm talking about that you can't re-enter boss zone whenever you like or need.
Critical errors most likely is game client bug.
Massive lag on enter boss zone is probably PC or bad client network connection consequence.
There is no different behavior for different characters on entering boss zone.

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: