L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Tyrants with Heavy Armor  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
chaossbart

Hi! I wonder why tyrants can't use heavy armor, since it's always been like that.
Heavy armors tend to make you more tankier and less dps, I think this choice should be able to be taken by tyrants players, perhaps they wanna take a tankier way.

For example, in my case, I like to play tank tyrant (with low dmg). This is why I use G shield for example. The problem is that I cannot use any A/S grade Light set, because they all take away CON, and if they don't, they give poor pdef and aren't top A (like tallum light).
I don't think Tyrant with Heavy is broken, I think it's just different, can't we have the possibility to play it this way?

Also, if you compare it, classes like Destro or Gladi, can use both sets and pick from them.

Thank you.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 13/02/2017 19:03:45

Admin

First of all tyrants already is one of strongest classes even with light armors and I have no intention to make this class even stronger.
Tyrants can't wear heavy armors for the same reason as archers and daggers - they don't have heavy armor mastery.
Heavy armor penalty will stay for all classes that don't have heavy armor mastery.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: