L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Adventurer is trash  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Sweet

I've started on the server today. I'm main dagger, therefore I decided to start as adv. I reached level 79, did some pvp and the conclusion I arrived at is that adventurer is complete and utter shiet. First off, neither switch nor trick work, never, they never work, never, EVER, and that is a huge step-back for this class. I'm not saying they should land 100%, but right now, they are at 0%. Secondly, mirage kinda works, but not as it should, it works at half capacity, not close enough to its potential. Bluff if alright, I guess, could've had a lil' bit higher chance, but compared to the other skills, its magnificent, lol. Also, the physical skills seem to not always work as they should.
Overall, I highly recommend that you look into the problem and do something about this.
NOTE: I'm not saying all this just because it's one of my favs classes, I understand that there need to be balance, but I rarely found a server in which adv was this bad, it's just bullshiet.
Admin

Also, the physical skills seem to not always work as they should

What do you mean by that?

All dagger classes are nerfed that why it may look not as good as in other servers.
Trick has every dagger class and it works.
Mirage success chance is reduced.
Bluff chance increased.
Blow type skills reuse time increased.
Dash reuse time increased.
Even with nerfs dagger class are one of the strongest including Adventures.
Sweet

Well, why the nerf? They can't really do shiet outta there. As for what you said:
No, trick doesn't work, it NEVER, I repeat, NEVER works.
Bluff is hell, if it does land, it lands for about 1-2 seconds, which is waaay lower than it is supposed to be.
Blow type skills do not seem increased to me, and trust me, I've played on a lot of servers.
In the end, I do not understand this nerf towards daggers, it's like you actually want the whole server to be either necro/sps, either saggi/gs. Dagger is, in my opinion, a lot weaker than it should be on c6.
Flamesz

What do u mean by all that lol. You even see how many ppl are playing dagger and dominate.
Sweet

It doesn't metter how many play, that's not the issue here. The point of this topic was to alert the GM that switch and trick never land(which are a dagger's bread and butter, 1 v 1 without those is pointless in c6), if bluff lands, it only stuns for 1-2 seconds MAX, which is very low, backstab is also wanky, many times it fails to land even tho is should, so yea...and I don't understand what you mean by "dominate", if you see a dagger waddleing around hitting here and there, that's not dominate lol.
I hope you'll take what I said into consideration and maybe try to fix these.(test them yourself).
Flamesz

By dominate i mean ppl that got 2k-3k pvps and play dagger. Doing insane dmg, never saw anyone complain about dagger tbh. About switch and trick didnt test it out maybe u got a point.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: