L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Olympiad Skills  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
monogiahs

Some skills like elemental symphonies etc shouldn't be allowed in olympiad check it.
Admin

This skill may be disabled on Olympiad games only if mages become too strong compared with other classes.
monogiahs

I believe there is a serious problem with oly. I don't see a difference between fighting in oly and pvping in a map. There is no 'skill' needed, I guess it has to do with the overall increased power of characters through +12 weapons and +8 armors. Games just end in 5 to 7 seconds.
Admin

monogiahs wrote:I believe there is a serious problem with oly. I don't see a difference between fighting in oly and pvping in a map. There is no 'skill' needed, I guess it has to do with the overall increased power of characters through +12 weapons and +8 armors. Games just end in 5 to 7 seconds.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

I can add limit of enchants on weapons but I'm not sure that will help but I'm sure that players would be confused at least at the beginning.
monogiahs

Here are some suggestions. So since there are penalties when wearing different type of armors, when a player (for example a mage) is entering oly make an option:
What would you like to wear?
Avadon set?
Doom set?
Zubei set?
Then the players chooses (if it is a class with light and heavy mastery, add more options) and automatically he gets +0 set and +0 B grade jewellery.
After that the player chooses a weapon the same way.
I am not sure if this is easy to be done but at least it's a more balanced way to deal with opponents.
Admin

If armors and jewelries will be +0 fight will end sooner than now.
Also that doesn't make any difference then if only +0 items will be allowed on Olympiad.
chaossbart

Oly games aren't ending that soon man, please check it.
Admin

chaossbart wrote:Oly games aren't ending that soon man, please check it.

You are talking about daily fights or period for a new heroes?
chaossbart

Admin wrote:
chaossbart wrote:Oly games aren't ending that soon man, please check it.

You are talking about daily fights or period for a new heroes?

He's talking about 1v1 fights at olympiad lasting a really short amount of time because characters deal too much dmg. (I don't agree)
repian

mages can use symphonies in oly is OWERPOWERED AF he just one shots archers.............
Admin

repian wrote:mages can use symphonies in oly is OWERPOWERED AF he just one shots archers.............

After next restart maybe all or at lest most powerful skill will not be allowed on Olympiad.
Or maybe I will give another buffs for classes like archers because mages doesn't look strong on Olympiad.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/02/2017 23:02:02

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: