L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
ridiculous  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
BeastStyle2g

why did you nerf refresh never seen that before in my life + you just rendered my class useless im a sorcerer i have like 1 spell to use and sps is even worse cause he doesnt need fckin refresh he is better off with wild magic and you leave him without any changes hmmm ok cause if you think this nerfs sps it doesnt it only nerfs my class cause ppl started crying instantly after i got valakas EVERY SERVER IS THE SAME WHEN YOU GET VALAKAS AND YOU HAVE REFRESH ITS STRONG YEAH BUT NOT SOMETHING THAT NEEDS NERF IM BARELY ABLE TO KILL A DUELIST WITH VALAKAS+REFRESH THAT HAS LOWER GEAR THAN ME AND IS HALF DECENT HUH WHAT ABOUT THAT? SPS DOESNT NEED REFRESH HE JUST GETS WM AND CRITS YOU 5/5 HITS LIKE WTF? the thing that needs nerf isnt refresh its magic critical rate but if you nerf that you need to nerf stun/fear/silence etc afterwards cause you will render mages useless and thats why the refresh nerf is unreasonable sry for caps but im seriously pissed lol
Admin

First of all it's not nerf it's default value.
And have -20% of skill reuse makes every mage cast without skill reuse and that's not right.
BeastStyle2g

+ there are dreadnoughts that does insane dmg and stun at the same time... with valakas+refresh again BARELY ABLE TO KILL THEM ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE RAID BOSSES? CAUSE 1v1 WITHOUT VALAKAS I COULDNT KILL THEM AND IM NOT BAD IM SURE ABOUT THAT LEL
Admin

Dreadnought doesn't do a lot damage especially by using stun.
And yes they not suppose to die fast.
Any way this skill will be like it is now or it will have longer effect time but it will have less power.
BeastStyle2g

want me to make you nerf sps? in 2 days sps nerf incoming im switching to sps
Anomoly

Just so bad admin
BeastStyle2g

i like how good you are at dodging questions when i OBVIOUSLY tell you i cant kill 1v1 dueslist/dreadnoughts/tyrants while they have a items and i have hero weapon and valakas+refresh and you only look at a single detail and talk about that

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 18/02/2017 00:48:44

Admin

It's not about you can kill someone in 1x1 or not.
Mages have huge advantage with range and casting speed compared with fighters casting speed also count of de-buffs.
If I will decide that mages power should be boosted it will not be skills without reuse time.
BeastStyle2g

k my argmuent is done here i cant argue with you... you have the mentality of 10 year old fixing 1 problem to create 10 others you cant be reasoned with keep going like that in life you will get in a lot of places
Flamesz

The thing admin trys to tell u, is that u dont have to compare IF U CAN KILL 1v1 every class to balance a class lol.
yievy

Don't try anything else dude.. admin doesn't undestand that fighters can stun you for 5+ seconds and with mage you are shit on this srv.... because of the stun! Even to get valakas is hard here with so many materials and adena when you play as a mage.. because every fighter has like hell hp and it stuns you all the time.. plus even +10 sleep dosn't work on them not even one curse!

My opinion here is to nerf the effect time of stuns to 2-3 secs and increase the chances for the curses like sleep/fear etc to balance a little bit fighters against mages cause a dreadnought now is like you say a GOD!!! Even the fucking dwarf with the pet who is immortal... i suggest to make pets take 4 buffs max from buffer and the buffs from their owner.
Sweet

Mage is shit on this srv? You must be a shit mage then.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/02/2017 01:33:39

yievy

First of all what class you are? And lets make a fight between every fighter class and a mage with same items if you want, to see the balance between my curses and fighters stun. If you don't have tried something don't speak to me random cause i am before the wipe here and is the same!
chaossbart

You're all 12 yo kids, balance doesn't mean that you can 1v1 anyone... mages can't 1v1 most clases AND THAT IS FINE, they can kill more people and faster than any other class!! wanna win 1v1? go make a duelist/tank, wanna farm a lot of pvps? go make a mage. That's it. stop crying please.
yievy

chaossbart wrote:You're all 12 yo kids, balance doesn't mean that you can 1v1 anyone... mages can't 1v1 most clases AND THAT IS FINE, they can kill more people and faster than any other class!! wanna win 1v1? go make a duelist/tank, wanna farm a lot of pvps? go make a mage. That's it. stop crying please.

You don't even try... mages should kill heavy classes like garbage!!! Dagger must die fast from a mage but when it goes near him is 100% death for a mage...

Aura flash doesn't work... fear doesn't work... slow works a bit and with that you can run but he can catch up easy with it's bluff! Plus for heavy classes their stun rates are way too high... (see wl/dwarfs)

Nobody can argue if he doesn't try it his self... i don't say that we can have 1v1 every class cause mages are for range attack not for close combat! Yeah they have aura flash but when it works fighter gets you auto target if he has lost it from your skill because when you hit with a mage and a fighter doesn't has target it takes auto target but for mages this is different... when an archer hits you and you don't have target of his name you don't take him auto target like fighters do against mages and this needs to change. Just think before you post or at least try it yourself!!!!!!

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: