L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Warlord Damage  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Flamesz

Hey there, im bringing this up since most ppl alrdy have top gear as the server goes on. I did compare warlord dmg with plenty classes and i find it way to nerfed(2.6k patk with hero pole all patk buffs) neither my skill dmg is even close to good earthquake 600dmg i wont comment rest 100-200 each. People will start whining that warlord is op etc. Warlord isnt op, he is just tanky people kinda ignore him in pvps so warlord can go stun(stun land rate is fine dunno with epics how will be) and be pain in the ass for everyone but hey guys it does no dmg.
chaossbart

In my point of view I find Warlord to be a perma CC class, which is ment to asist everyone else's kills and get some of them ofc. Right now is the best class to apply stuns on AOE, I guess you should play another class if you wanna kill a lot.
It's just like saying tanks have little damage, yes they do and it's ment to be that way, they're made to be hard to kill and apply CC.

By the way, Warlords have x2 reward and pvp and also thrill of fight doesn't reduce speed, this is way too good..

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: