L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Minor fixies that will make your srv better maybe?  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
yievy

Tanks... their agro/stuns/root re-use time

Increase the agro and root re-use time.

Stuns... make them re-use every 6 seconds and not 2 because they are like 100% without boss jewels.

Mages curses re-use time...

Fear make re-use time 6 seconds like stuns

We can't pvp atm cause of so many de-buffs and people leave cause of no fun... curses need a re-check a balance between them!!!
Admin

I will check tanks stun reuse time.
Fear reuse time will stay as it is.
Ekatario

Expecting this post for a long time, I use a tank, so what I say could be considered not objective, but in my opinion stun work fine atm, so let me explain why..

from what I saw making party with many different people, most of them don't even use Resist shock or Mental shield, don't uset Majestic set and have a low CON.

more:

* Nukers do great damage and crit very often, unfortunately for them they think they are tanks, so they just stand in their position and spam F1 (surrender xxx), F2 (xxx Vortex), F3 F3 F3 F3 F3 (nuke) simply waiting their targets die! Many of them don't even try to move. They hit for about 7/800 normal RANGED damage and crit for 3k on my 2,3k M.def. Even Dominator and WC crit me hard xD

* Gladio and Dreadnoughts make big area damage and can spam their skills

* Daggers have great damage and with their high evasion is difficult to hit them

it is true that being "constantly" stunned it is very annoying for others, but thank God the stuns land, because otherwise we would have no other way to make kills (yeah, I'm a Tank, but if you think this class can only take large damage, means that you never played or watched a pvp video of this class!), I'm not playing as pure supporter, but as a Damage/supporter, so I make my damage and try to help others dont die too fast, stunning/holding and take aggro from enemys.

We are not ranged as mages or archers, the damage received is huge compared to those inflicted and many of you choose the wizards simply because they are easy to use and do great damage.

In addition, the fact of not consuming Mp in my opinion is not a good thing, because it's allowed to all classes that are based on skills damage, to spam without bothering to stay with 0 Mp. You could set that MPs are consumed during PvP, and that can be restored with potions just after leaving the combat mode (This would also allow classes like EE and SE to have a sense and be also played on this server).

And debuff like Fear and Anchor, work fine imho

Now you can even consider the point of view of a Tank users! ;D

But above all, how many nuker can u see in event and how many tanks? :3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/02/2017 09:59:13

yievy

Ha ha ha... a tank named Insomnia had speed like 180? A tank named nitro or smth had speed like 180 too? I am mage ok? i try to land 1 slow 5 times... nothing works... i run or at least i try to run... cause when i start running i have 159 speed! But tank has 180 and hm... shield stun works like hell! Root? preety much the same... agro? every 3 seconds!

So how am i supposed to run when a tank with these rates to land stun/root/agro and has more speed than me comes after me? You consider we are nukers and we play f1/f2/f3! No my friend i am not an idiot i play like 15 years l2 and i know how to play a proper mage Run/curses/hit.
Ekatario

Yeah, and if I dont remember wrong, your slow/decay/fire vortex combo worked pretty fine on me! smilie
yievy

Ekatario wrote:Yeah, and if I dont remember wrong, your slow/decay/fire vortex combo worked pretty fine on me! smilie

Ha you are funny.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: