L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Achievements  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Flashpoint

Hello,
First of all, I like the achievement system, it motivates you for medals/adena/scrolls just collect more and more pvps, but after 1500 pvps, next achievement is 5000 pvp, quite a huge jump, I believe. I would suggest you to put maybe more pvp achievements to get extra adena or other items for collected pvp, after all, 1500+ pvp is pretty high number.
Secondly, that reward, for example, for 1500 and 1250 pvp is 1 CEWA , which is ridicilous. It is worth 100-150 adena, so this achievement's reward gives less than 250 & 500 pvp smilie achievements, which give respectively 150 and 300 adenas. Not asking for some kind of cosmic awards, just appropriate quantity of adena..
Although event medals do not take a big place in game's economy, because of small items variety in "event items" section in shop and quite big prices for them(1 potion for 2 medals), it is a nice stimulus to collect pvp. And maybe someday we will see more items in this section or decreased prices of them smilie (its absolutely not worth buying cewa for 60 medals when now they are cheap for adenas). Thanks.
Admin

I probably not going to change current rewards but I agree that from 1500 and 5000 PVP is large gap.
I'm thinking to add S grade scrolls reward from 1500. First it would be armor enchants after that weapon.
I agree with that event shop don't have a lot to offer when game progresses. Right now I'm thinking to add clan items to this shop.
If someone has any suggestions what should be added to event shop and to achievement system write suggestions here and I will consider them.
Flashpoint

That would be logical decision to put s grade scrolls, the thing is, these people, who reach 1500+ pvps usually already have s grade jewels or maybe weapon, so basically, all they need is items related with highest grade items.
Thanks for reply.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: