L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Factions  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Salamaki

Is there any way that I can join the faction that my friends are playing on? I started on this server and I am blocked from joining demons just because "too many players in your current selected faction". There's no reason for me to play lineage solo while all of my friends are in another faction, there shouldn't be such a limitation when you can prove other people want to invite you in their faction!
Admin

There is NPC (faction manager) in main town that can change your faction but for that you have to pay with event medals.
Salamaki

Admin wrote:There is NPC (faction manager) in main town that can change your faction but for that you have to pay with event medals.

So I will have to pay with personal effort just to join the faction that my friends play in? That doesn't sound OK to me, oh well I'll have to see how hard it is first although I am betting I will have to put quite some effort into getting all the required currency to do that.
yievy

You don't have to pay real money. You just need 50 event medals that's hard to get because of the fail events every time a map ends.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: