L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Nerf stuns already..  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
yievy

You have to nerf the stun a bit... people are leaving cause it's too op they say...
Admin

Stuns are already nerfed. Default effect time for all stuns are way longer then it is now.
Also there is Aden Circlet. For mages MA set. Also zaken that is not very hard to get.
If you are talking about all stuns then there will be no extra nerf but if you are talking about specific class stuns then name that class and I will review it.
yievy

Zaken it is hard to get.

Major arcana it is too...

What about fighters? Their hp? :O
Their mdef? :O to get s grade jewels is way too easy.

About stuns i didn't understand what you said.
Ekatario

Fighter's Hp/M.def?
Newbe mages hit on my 2,5k m.def (when I'm in AI), for 800 per hit like an Uzi mitra and crit every 3 shot, maybe less?!

Are you saying mages damege is too low?

Man, seriously?
yievy

Ekatario wrote:Fighter's Hp/M.def?
Newbe mages hit on my 2,5k m.def (when I'm in AI), for 800 per hit like an Uzi mitra and crit every 3 shot, maybe less?!

Are you saying mages damege is too low?

Man, seriously?

Learn the buffs.. it will help you smilie
Ekatario

Do you think you are the only one with "some" experience with L2?

You're talking as if the situation were unplayable, are you tell me that your class can't make pvp? Because judging by the number of mages that can you see in event and the speed of growth, I would say that you're one of the few..

Anyway, if the Admin think that the various stun land rate are too high, maybe he should even consider to lower mages damage and crit rate, or it'ok for you?
Admin

Ekatario wrote:Do you think you are the only one with "some" experience with L2?

You're talking as if the situation were unplayable, are you tell me that your class can't make pvp? Because judging by the number of mages that can you see in event and the speed of growth, I would say that you're one of the few..

Anyway, if the Admin think that the various stun land rate are too high, maybe he should even consider to lower mages damage and crit rate, or it'ok for you?

Success rate will not be nerfed for sure, but reuse time may be nerfed.
Flashpoint

Yeah tank and warlords stuns ar becoming annoying, but thats normal, what is not normal in mass pvp server, is dwarfs' stun time, its the longest of all classes, I actualy sat like for 7 seconds, thats too long I believe, and they spam these stuns like crazy, no fun at all, and these fat dworfs hit like 60 damage and win events.
yievy

Admin... admit it... mages are the weakest class in your server!!! They need a lot of work to dominate a fighter.. and when a mage get hitted by 5 fighters he can't do anything at all.. we speak for mass pvp and here fighters have the upper hand cause of their insane hp and mdef options (resistss.jewels etc).
Admin

If we are talking about mass PVP (collecting PVP) then mages are one of strongest class for sure. None of classes will last long in 1x5 fight why mages should?
Flamesz

Funny while u check TOP rank u will see like 10 out of 15 players are mages lol. Btw can u fkin remove the boosted bonuses from classes (like prophet and everything else u boosted to be able to pvp) inside oly? Its hilarious they get full buffs cuz they are buffers they mana burn and they get 0dmg cuz of that bonuses.
Admin

Flamesz wrote:Funny while u check TOP rank u will see like 10 out of 15 players are mages lol. Btw can u fkin remove the boosted bonuses from classes (like prophet and everything else u boosted to be able to pvp) inside oly? Its hilarious they get full buffs cuz they are buffers they mana burn and they get 0dmg cuz of that bonuses.

I will remove custom skills on Olympiad.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: