L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
For what reason?  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
yievy

For what reason did you remove the chat from maps? are you serious? we can't communicate at raid hunt!!! Open again the chat!!!
Admin

Chat is disabled only for masked players.
Flashpoint

We can still identify all those masked players by class or by their name when they attack you. I find it useless and annoying
Also I see many masked players,who arent from my clan, even not from my faction

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/2017 13:16:22

Admin

Identify by class is not possible unless there is only one player that plays for that class.
Name in damage message will be hidden.
For masked players on map will be enabled faction (trade) and party chats.
yievy

i still don't get the point of that...
Flashpoint

Some people are not killing clanmates intentionally, but you can still tell from weapon, its funny how you are wasting time in these things but most important things are untouched
Admin

Flashpoint wrote:Some people are not killing clanmates intentionally, but you can still tell from weapon, its funny how you are wasting time in these things but most important things are untouched

When you say something like "most important things" name it concretely or don't say at all.
Flashpoint

Obviously class and events balancing and server population.
Admin

There is no perfect balance between classes on interlude chronicle and will never be at least in not 1x1 pvp.
If you have any suggestion how to make better balance between classes that is not (nerf all debuffs that I don't like type) then go on and do it.
I have created new event (referral type) that should attract more players. I will announce about it later today.
If you mean that need balance players in event by faction level then it doesn't make any sense to belong to any clan or any faction.
Flashpoint

Im not gonna complain about tons of mages with huge crits nor tanks/bounty hunters with stuns, you can't get resists for everything until you have full rb jewels, which is hard, especially for new players who cant even take tanks CP down. I would strongly advice to look into shortening of stuns duration, because constantly standing in 5-7 seconds stuns make people hopeless, they leave events, like ragequitting, especially in smaller maps. The chance of landing these stuns, I believe is fair and there will always be tanks because of that, class variety is good..
About balancing teams in events, its hard to tell by which category people should be divided into teams or transfered for a better balance, sadly. Maybe classes, because I have seen situations when one team has like 10-12 mages + a few archers and the other has daggers,tanks and few long range classes, so mages were walking through the map like a big zerg and killing everybody in their way.
If both teams have an equal number or tanks/daggers/mages, maybe that would bring some balance, ofc it cant be 10 mages 5 lvl vs 10 mages 10-14 lvl. Now almost all deathmatches end with a huge points difference.
Even now belonging to any clan or faction doesnt make any sense, actually, only for raids/clan skills but thats it, in pvp areas they are all enemies.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/2017 16:01:21

Admin

Well most of stuns max effect time is reduced to 5 seconds. Reduce more may make them useless. I will reduce max effect time for all stuns (that is not nerfed yet) after next restart.
Balance by classes is impossible or near to impossible because I can't force players to change class for event.
Things that can be done:
1. In event faction with lowest count of players divided in two other teams (balancing by faction level not random like is now)
2. Restrict healers count on teams or split equally (+-1) in both teams
yievy

You can put some standards on your balance team... like to have equal tanks/fighters/mages or if there is not so many ppl the difference between those standards to be like +-1

Plus some times we don't get xp.. can you explain me in sort how the xp from pvp works?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/2017 16:59:09

Admin

It can't be balanced by classes. Reasons why:
1. At least 99 times of 100 there will not be equal or close to equal pairs of different classes
2. Same class with faction level 10 and 1 is not equal for sure

You will not get any party reward if you are dead or too far from killer. There is no other restrictions for reward.
yievy

We have to be at party to get xp? Can't you make it the xp goes to everybody who hitted the target before it dies?
Flashpoint

Admin wrote:Well most of stuns max effect time is reduced to 5 seconds. Reduce more may make them useless. I will reduce max effect time for all stuns (that is not nerfed yet) after next restart.
Balance by classes is impossible or near to impossible because I can't force players to change class for event.
Things that can be done:
1. In event faction with lowest count of players divided in two other teams (balancing by faction level not random like is now)
2. Restrict healers count on teams or split equally (+-1) in both teams

5 seconds in stun in mass pvp scene means death, so every stun = death, so its not very short time, but dont get me wrong, im not playing with a mage or some other squishy class, so it's not personal, I just summarize what I noticed from the side.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: