L2Cygnus - H5/ Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
My suggestions  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
Author Message
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

Have a few suggestions.
1st. Hero weapons. Can u make them wieldable on subclasses? Since for some classes they are basically useless. Like my Phantom ranger, i can't use hero bow for PvP, because of low crit rate. Same i believe would be for support classes. It'll make more versatile. And makes more sense to compete for hero. Don't care about hero skills tho.
2nd. Remove damn mental elixir's drop vote pouch. They are useless.

P.s. Had more, but forgot them while I wrote the post.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

nail wrote:Have a few suggestions.
1st. Hero weapons. Can u make them wieldable on subclasses? Since for some classes they are basically useless. Like my Phantom ranger, i can't use hero bow for PvP, because of low crit rate. Same i believe would be for support classes. It'll make more versatile. And makes more sense to compete for hero. Don't care about hero skills tho.
2nd. Remove damn mental elixir's drop vote pouch. They are useless.

P.s. Had more, but forgot them while I wrote the post.

1. As for now I'm thinking that classes that would be able to use hero weapon on subclass can be only healers and daggers of course then for those classes hero weapon will not be changeable.
2. It's not useless for healers and it will not be removed.
Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

Admin wrote:
2. It's not useless for healers and it will not be removed.

What you mean? Healers consume mp? When?
I'm asking for ignorance.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

While on map.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/03/2017 20:17:18

yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

Mana burn doesn't work... and don't tell me it works because it burns mana but mages/fighters can still use their skills. And i am asking why there is such a skill and mp when in game you can cast a spell or skill with 0 mana? You said admin that is for the good of the oly... no! Mages should not use skills if they don't have mana.. for that is the mana regen buffs! For hard core pvp like oly... maybe to add song of meditation/clarity to buffs for a mage if you want the mage have mp on oly and not make him undead like giving him the option to cast a spell with 0 mana.

P.S. And remember... about do smth that i said in other post... i told you why i say it.
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

3rd. B grade weapons max +8, it will balance olympiad a bit. Becouse weapons surpass armors quite too much.
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

4th. Make all subclasses available for playing. What i mean is to remove restriction for dark elves to be elven classes. We are not roleplaying here. I wanted to try HE, but i can't, and so on. (:
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

nail wrote:4th. Make all subclasses available for playing. What i mean is to remove restriction for dark elves to be elven classes. We are not roleplaying here. I wanted to try HE, but i can't, and so on. (:


If he do that... it would be better to make all dyes wearable for all classes too... some classes like domis cannot take m.attack dye...
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

That would be unbalanced. Making fighters have - int + men dyes. That would upset a game so much.
What i meant was just remove race and class restriction. Example. Dark elf could be a sps sub. Archer like sr could take on he, or pr. And have to create another character for dat. And keep pvping till 5k or 10k pvps. Peace out. (:
Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

As I already said in an other post, it would be great if the mp were consumed without the possibility to use mana potion untill you are in combat mode, for all classes in every event.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Ekatario wrote:As I already said in an other post, it would be great if the mp were consumed without the possibility to use mana potion untill you are in combat mode, for all classes in every event.

That would be a huge advantage for classes that don't need a lot MP.
This is PvP server and suggestions like that will not be implemented that's for sure.
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

So how about that subs restriction? (:
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

nail wrote:So how about that subs restriction? (:

Right now I don't have positive opinion about that because it can cause confusion so I'm not going to make it now but maybe in future I will remove this restriction but just maybe.
 
Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team