L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Major Problem...  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
yievy

We don't see any new player in the srv cause of the high level players who dominates everything.. maybe it's time to do smth. Plus write every change log from facebook to forum. Delete the old posts blah blah...
Admin

yievy wrote:We don't see any new player in the srv cause of the high level players who dominates everything.. maybe it's time to do smth. Plus write every change log from facebook to forum. Delete the old posts blah blah...

http://www.l2cygnus.com/forum/forums/show/8.page try to explore forum a little bit before suggesting something that exists long time ago.
"to do smth" is not a real suggestion.
yievy

My ideas like other players ideas never touch you man... so i gave up my self and i sound the alarm to you cause you are the admin of the server.
Admin

yievy wrote:My ideas like other players ideas never touch you man... so i gave up my self and i sound the alarm to you cause you are the admin of the server.

What did you suggested apart debuffs land rate 100%?
Try to avoid words like never, ever, 100% because when you use them you saying something that's not true.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: