L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
You did remove  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
yievy

You did remove silent saint and elven elder from healer class but they still go their healing skills and balance team does not see them as a healer and we fighting against 2 bishops atm... fix it!
Admin

First - I did not removed elven elders from healers category. Where did you get this information?
Second - shillien elder is not even close to bishops.
yievy

You should make fcking bishops get mana burn and cannot heal if they go at 0 mana... and the mana potions to active after 5 seconds or nerf them to give 200 mana and not 1000 like now... this is rediculous!!! Because a bishop can spam all the time heal.

1: Balance the bishops
2: Reduce mana potion to give mana 200 from 1000
3: Fix mana burn to work at least on bishops. Because it doesn't work even on dagger or a wl.. and they can spam skills like hell.
Admin

yievy wrote:You should make fcking bishops get mana burn and cannot heal if they go at 0 mana... and the mana potions to active after 5 seconds or nerf them to give 200 mana and not 1000 like now... this is rediculous!!! Because a bishop can spam all the time heal.

1: Balance the bishops
2: Reduce mana potion to give mana 200 from 1000
3: Fix mana burn to work at least on bishops. Because it doesn't work even on dagger or a wl.. and they can spam skills like hell.

Maybe you are playing on different server and just use this server forum?

1. Bishops can't use skills with no MP and can't use MP potions while are in combat mode.
2. It will not change anything unless will be added reuse time.
3. Is it so hard to understand that no MP consumption means that class can use skill without MP. And mana burn works on bishops.
yievy

Reduce the 1000 mana to 200

Why we have no mp consumption when we have buffs that give mana regen and plus mana potions... that i don't understand!!!
Admin

yievy wrote:Reduce the 1000 mana to 200

Why we have no mp consumption when we have buffs that give mana regen and plus mana potions... that i don't understand!!!

Why do you suggest to reduce MP restoration amount from 1000 to 200 you understand?
yievy

I ask because players can spam the mana potions right now and they get 1000 from 1 mana pot... so if you make the mana burn work if 1 mana pot would give 1000 mana then the mana burn will be useless.

My point here is that a mage or a fighter with 0 mana from mana burn to not use spells.

And if it's for the shake of oly that we can use spells even with 0 mana let oly be like that and make the mana burn useful to pvp only. Because if it's like that in oly then a prophet with custom skills would nominate any mage who plays against.

This suggest is to improve our style of playing instead of using chars who can spam endlessly skills f1-f2. It's for the best of pvp.. I believe for that we don't take players.. because in srv atm is classes that can do massive damage without knowing about the hard way of pvping.. just to spam skills or using only the melee way of pvping (tanks/bd/sws).

But consider that if you make it like i am saying, you should make a small nerf on mana burn cause it's spamable and it doesn't burn anything to use it. It's cool down is like 1 or half second.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 13/03/2017 17:39:36

Admin

So basically you just asking to remove no MP consumption feature. I will tell it once - no MP consumption feature will not be removed. Reasons why:
1. Even with 200 restored MP with default reuse time players can click MP potions constantly and mana burn will not effect target as you expect.
2. This is PvP type server and no MP for all classes (except healers) is inappropriate for that kind of server.

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: