L2Cygnus - H5/ Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Mage Vs Fighter in your "balanced" srv...  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Author Message
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

yievy wrote:Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.


Bunch of debuffs.
Long range.
Faster casting.
Resists also.

yievy wrote:
Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

When every mage has debuff that slows down fighter you really think that speed is advantage for fighters?

yievy wrote:
And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.

Your bigger picture is not that big at all you look at all this only from mages side.
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

I am looking only from mages side? when you cast slow and lands 2/10 even +8 chance. When you try to out run a fighter... fck daggers! see tanks and they can catch up to you easly.

I am looking for a srv with more advanced pvp not this nonsence cause every fighter can easy dominate mages.. and what resists can a mage have against the damage of a dagger or any other fighter? the only resist is for the stun nothing more.

You are only looking from fighters side.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 14/03/2017 18:58:53

Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

yievy wrote:
I am looking for a srv with more advanced pvp not this nonsence cause every fighter can easy dominate mages..

1. You are looking for archer vs mage server and you will find it easy.
2. When I will connect to server I will always see top player fighter?
yievy wrote:
You are only looking from fighters side.

You are wrong again. I'm looking from both sides.
Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

yievy wrote:Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.

You are an idiot, now is clear.
yievy



Joined: 01/12/2016 22:19:09
Messages: 169
Offline

Ekatario wrote:
yievy wrote:Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.

You are an idiot, now is clear.


Piss off... it is f1 srv... because you don't know about l2 doesn't mean that anybody want a srv with f1 skillful players.
Ekatario



Joined: 24/02/2017 08:55:04
Messages: 29
Offline

Probably the easiest classes to use are nukers and archers in L2;
I've always played as a tank or dagger, and I can assure you they are not f1 classes, especially daggers. You can use a tank without knowing how to play it.
Those that use a specific class only because they think it is OP, they are just noobs with no idea of how to having to play.
I saw several tanks in this server, but very few/no one knows how it should be played.. they simply choose a target and press attack, sad.

And you should stop crying about the fact that as a nuker you are killed by a fighter, because as a fighter, I'm very often killed by mages!
And it's annoying for you as it is for me.
nail



Joined: 09/03/2017 18:53:42
Messages: 21
Offline

U sure that mages are weak? Lel. I'm playing an archer, i more often die than not agaisnt a decently geared mage. Range is nerfed. With archer u don't have that many slots for resists. Got a feeling that mages crit more often than me. When i get 5-6 hits with no crit, u cry and die. No buffs for mages plx.
 
Forum Index » General discussions
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team