L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
What about?  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
yievy

In gracia final client there is a beauty shop... is there any mod to place it in interlude? it will be great to have another set of armor not just the retail ones... just for show nothing more...

and about accesories prices are way too high for a merely accesorie! I suggest to decrease the price to 20 adena each.

Plus if i get the wizard hat for mattack i could wear the circlet of aden together? because it's an issue... and i learned that wizzard hard gives 5% mattack is that true?
Admin

yievy wrote:In gracia final client there is a beauty shop... is there any mod to place it in interlude? it will be great to have another set of armor not just the retail ones... just for show nothing more...

There is a lot of mods but it's on client side that means if you want something that looks different you can do this by replacing your old game client files with another ones already modified.
yievy wrote:and about accesories prices are way too high for a merely accesorie! I suggest to decrease the price to 20 adena each.

Well maybe but if someone already bought for that price reduce price now would not be right for them.
yievy wrote:Plus if i get the wizard hat for mattack i could wear the circlet of aden together? because it's an issue... and i learned that wizzard hard gives 5% mattack is that true?

Yes it adds 5% but you can't wear it with aden circlet.
yievy

Give them back their adena. it's easy to find them.

And plus about adding a mod to my client is only for my eyes... i mean a mod for every player like skins on league of legends but in l2 for armors/weps
Admin

yievy wrote:Give them back their adena. it's easy to find them.

No, it's not easy.

yievy wrote:And plus about adding a mod to my client is only for my eyes... i mean a mod for every player like skins on league of legends but in l2 for armors/weps

What you see is client on your side only.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: