L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Suggestion  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
arte

sorry for not post in right forum but i have a suggestion. As to dmg archers and defend them, I also want to mention the Duelist and Grand Khavatari have bugged critics (make critical 3k to 5k) in this version of Lineage 2 (interlude) until all dageros dmg. I am an archer (Sagittarius) and I have enough dmg having a Shining Bow with focus 1vs1 pvp I do not win anyone and if I win is luck more than anything. I am in complete disadvantage by not being able aprobechar movement speed in such small maps, ultimately Alcabes is pvp for some not? magicians in general if you're stuck 3 or 4 hits with full casting any warrior is already very many advantage, nor can I tell you one of those magic critical hits be the pvp this won almost for magicians.

finally I would love a little more balance for Sagittarius and archers in general, or leave it as is and balance the other classes well or buffean a bit to aprobechar class, or I sumare a whole heap of dageros, or wizards waths up. It is a well-mounted server but only play the dageros, duelist, grands, magicians, titans, ol, and the last of the food chain archers. Thank you.
Admin

All archers with second profession has +30 % more skill power.
All archers with third profession has 20 % more skill power.

And it's really hard to understand all what you have written in this post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/03/2016 02:18:24

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: