L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
El servidor...  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
lodmnk

Unplayable server, Gm you do not see ?, players heros with U.D and Miracles ??? ... that chace a magician against a warrior? (Like some tank, gladi or daguer), I am a very experienced magician and I speak with experience, on the other hand I reach the 10k pvp and the "a core", you have nerfeado almost everything that is playable except the daguer, The truth you have made very bad decisions and that is why you have condemned the server, many good friends and players went for such things. (It's my point, and I think I'll leave the server eventually I wish you luck) ...
Admin

1. What do you mean by saying "U.D and Miracles"? Heroes have only Heroic Miracle skill that increase M/P.Def.
2. Daggers are class that is nerfed more then any other class.
Ekatario

I think he's talking about new counter Calestial shield/ increase M/P def.
Admin

Ekatario wrote:I think he's talking about new counter Calestial shield/ increase M/P def.

Well if so then this skill is not for heroes exclusively and newbies gets this skill with higher level. I don't see any reason why someone should complain that it works on heroes too.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: