L2Cygnus - H5/ Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Buffed pets at olympiads  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
Author Message
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Daenerys is using a full buffed panther (from the buffer) inside olympiads, iduno how she does it but everytime theres a match she goes back and forth to the buffer to buff it, theres no way an unbuffed panther crits for 1.3k on a heavy armor and does 300 dmg normal autos, even the crit dmg doesnt make sense. Pls fix, I want that cumdumpster out of olympiad for this period, thats the only reason he got hero last period. Screenshots attached.

http://puu.sh/vaFf7/f78d3243b7.jpg
http://puu.sh/vaFfY/a0f93b5253.jpg

Soft ban maybe

TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

I need your stats too on same screenshot when damage was done.
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Admin wrote:I need your stats too on same screenshot when damage was done.


You can check my stats on my character, you can EVEN tell the panther is buffed just by judging the crit dmg, pets dont have any higher crit dmg multiplier, and that panther suddenly has a 4x critdmg multiplier? pls. You can check my stats on my character as they're self buffed oly stats

TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

I need stats at that moment. Your current stats doesn't mean anything.
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Nyxveil wrote:
Admin wrote:I need your stats too on same screenshot when damage was done.


You can check my stats on my character, you can EVEN tell the panther is buffed just by judging the crit dmg, pets dont have any higher crit dmg multiplier, and that panther suddenly has a 4x critdmg multiplier? pls. You can check my stats on my character as they're self buffed oly stats


testing with a clanmate.

Self buffed panther: http://puu.sh/vbg04/fdcf508336.jpg 150 autos 300 crits http://puu.sh/vbg1G/813e81f538.jpg

Full buffed panther with buffs listed: http://puu.sh/vbg3H/9b024ed825.jpg http://puu.sh/vbg6z/cc274a9b74.jpg

full buffed Panther's dmg with my stats on the side: http://puu.sh/vbg7M/a2dd7da00b.jpg


TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Damage without stats is not enough to prove something.
But anyway I'm working with this right now and after next restart summons with not valid stats will not be allowed.
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Admin wrote:Damage without stats is not enough to prove something.
But anyway I'm working with this right now and after next restart summons with not valid stats will not be allowed.


My stats are there?

TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

I need stats of that episode when damage was done by that summon.
Any tests now doesn't mean anything even if it is suspicious.
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Admin wrote:I need stats of that episode when damage was done by that summon.
Any tests now doesn't mean anything even if it is suspicious.


You do know that you can replicate the bug pretty easily right? how am I supossed to take a screenshot of the dmg while in the middle of an olympiad fight, I'm pretty sure this is enough proof and you just don't wanna punish the player for abusing a bug, I guess this sets an example for the rest of the players that they can just abuse bugs and they'll get out with it free of charge, I'm willing to test it with you if u need any help even, I have nothing to hide I'm not trying to incriminate someone for something he didn't do, but I've compiled enough proof for you to punish the player.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/2017 18:05:49


TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

If you know how to simulate that situation then explain how.
Is it really hard to click on stats icon while you are in Olympiad?
There already is someone who is banned for this but then I had undeniable proof and no what you showed to me until now is not enough.
Nyxveil



Joined: 25/03/2017 05:51:38
Messages: 22
Offline

Admin wrote:If you know how to simulate that situation then explain how.
Is it really hard to click on stats icon while you are in Olympiad?
There already is someone who is banned for this but then I had undeniable proof and no what you showed to me until now is not enough.


we havent been in the same match again, she is buffing the panther before going in, then she resummons it inside and it gets buffed again since usually u get buffs on summons after u resummon them if they were buffed before, thats probably the core of the issue

TeddyDement
Admin



Joined: 14/11/2015 15:37:41
Messages: 560
Offline

Nyxveil wrote:
we havent been in the same match again, she is buffing the panther before going in, then she resummons it inside and it gets buffed again since usually u get buffs on summons after u resummon them if they were buffed before, thats probably the core of the issue

If this bug works like that then it is already fixed but it will take effect only after next restart anyway.
 
Forum Index » Bugs
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team