L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Cancel not returning all buffs  XML
Forum Index » Bugs
Nyxveil

usually happens when I'm as PW since I run self buffs on it, self buffs wont return ever but sometimes u get the other buffs canceled aswell and they never return, I gotta tp back and get rebuffed everytime, its annoying, same for augment buffs

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2017 03:31:19

TeddyDement
Admin

Only NPC buffer buffs are returned. Which ones of NPC buffer buffs are not returned?
Nyxveil

Admin wrote:Only NPC buffer buffs are returned. Which ones of NPC buffer buffs are not returned?

It happens randomly, I've had warding/vitality/renewal/champion/earth/fire/fury sometimes DW sometimes CoV even, its random depending on whether the cancel only removes npc buffs and the selfs are still on me so it counts as if I have a full buff bar and shit just gets removed

TeddyDement
Admin

I have tested but it works fine for me.
Can you make a screenshot of chat logs when buffs are canceled and restored?
Also if only some resists is missing then it may be because of system that removes resists when is low count of players on map for higher rank players.
Nyxveil

Admin wrote:I have tested but it works fine for me.
Can you make a screenshot of chat logs when buffs are canceled and restored?
Also if only some resists is missing then it may be because of system that removes resists when is low count of players on map for higher rank players.

no it isnt the rank system as I can get in normally everytime with all my buffs, it hasnt happened today but I havent been in events too much neither i've gotten canceled constantly, I'll try to take SS when it happens

TeddyDement

Forum Index » Bugs
Go to: