L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Some suggestion/questions  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
Ekatario

I would like to create a single post for multiple suggestions/questions, so..

- Decrease event time from 45 min to 25/30 max (we have low poulation and is pretty boring/annoying stay in 4/5 people in the same map for so long)

- Add more raids in the "Raid in the middle" (is it the correct name?! xD) event. At the moment if you kill a raid, then.. you have nothing to do; no mobs for farm, no more raids..

- Decrease cost for Ancient books.. I mean, with such a low population, you have some problem to farm properly.. or at least increase reward from pvp. 2,5k per book is too much atm :/

- Cuold you explain exactly how can we buff? I mean.. how many buff slot we have? Can we increase that number with books? Self buffs count for buff slot or not? Skill like UD/Angel Icon/ Blinding bow/ UE/ Touch of life (most of all, couse in the last season you told that it was considered a buff applicable to others, so it would occupy a buff slot), etc..

- Could you explain how rebirth system works now? You can make rebirth when you are lvl 80? So you can do it as soon as you have created your pg and collected 250a?! Is the max lvl 85 now? Is there any kind of handicap regarding the exp after a rebirth?

mmh.. there is nothing more for the moment.. probably I will add more post in future! smilie

- Decrease the amount of Sp needed for skill enchant

- General stun land rate/duration.. you get litterally permastunned from Archers/Titan/Dreadnought and you are not allowed to do.. nothing! xD

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/09/2017 09:46:53

Admin

Ekatario wrote:- Decrease event time from 45 min to 25/30 max (we have low poulation and is pretty boring/annoying stay in 4/5 people in the same map for so long)

It will be decreased to 30 minutes.

Ekatario wrote:- Add more raids in the "Raid in the middle" (is it the correct name?! xD) event. At the moment if you kill a raid, then.. you have nothing to do; no mobs for farm, no more raids..

Name is Raid Hunt. It was bugged but now it's fixed. Max killed raids limit will be 5 after that map will end.

Ekatario wrote:- Decrease cost for Ancient books.. I mean, with such a low population, you have some problem to farm properly.. or at least increase reward from pvp. 2,5k per book is too much atm :/

Price will not be changed but maybe PvP reward will be increased or FS will be added to Event shop or Achievements. Also you can get FS from grand bosses.

Ekatario wrote:- Cuold you explain exactly how can we buff? I mean.. how many buff slot we have? Can we increase that number with books? Self buffs count for buff slot or not? Skill like UD/Angel Icon/ Blinding bow/ UE/ Touch of life (most of all, couse in the last season you told that it was considered a buff applicable to others, so it would occupy a buff slot), etc..

Max buffs slots is 18+4(divine)+12 song/dance+self.
Any skill that can be cast on other players except Hero skills is NOT self skills.

Ekatario wrote:- Could you explain how rebirth system works now? You can make rebirth when you are lvl 80? So you can do it as soon as you have created your pg and collected 250a?! Is the max lvl 85 now? Is there any kind of handicap regarding the exp after a rebirth?

You need 80 lvl to obtain rebirth but after than your level will be decreased to 76. With every rebirth your exp gain will be decreased. Exp range is from +300% to -70%.

Ekatario wrote:- Decrease the amount of Sp needed for skill enchant

Most likely SP reward for PvP will be boosted.

Ekatario wrote:- General stun land rate/duration.. you get litterally permastunned from Archers/Titan/Dreadnought and you are not allowed to do.. nothing! xD

Effect time already reduced almost by 50%. Reuse time probably for all or almost all physical skills will be increased.
Ekatario

You need 80 lvl to obtain rebirth but after than your level will be decreased to 76. With every rebirth your exp gain will be decreased. Exp range is from +300% to -70%.

The Npc say that I have 14 rebirth left Oo
We can reborn 14 times?? And if yes, rebirth skill value will be as normal? For example +5% Hp each?!

Effect time already reduced almost by 50%. Reuse time probably for all or almost all physical skills will be increased.

I made a Dread for test how this class work.. in 2 event I made 22 kills with 2 people per side.. is annoying AF! All gear are +0 XD

P.s. Battle Roar doesn't restore any Hp!
Admin

Ekatario wrote:We can reborn 14 times?? And if yes, rebirth skill value will be as normal? For example +5% Hp each?!

Yes rebirths count is increased but skills are nerfed. You should be able to see rebirth skill on trainer NPC.

Ekatario wrote:P.s. Battle Roar doesn't restore any Hp!

I will check that.
nail

I wonder what about character balancing like it was on c6. I mean sws/bd/warlord/dwarfs and ish. Hadn't played much of H5. So I can't judge current state by experience. And i was wondering about double rewards like it was for those classes in c6 season. :s
Admin

These classes are on double reward list as they was on Interlude.
nail

What about buffs to for example: sws to damage to fighters like it was in c6?
nail

Suggestions: Increase CD on dash. Really fun to run from a Warlord with full CDR. Dash,stun,repeat.
Admin

With next updates reuse time will be increased for all physical skills.

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: