L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
New season  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
Dre4m

Hello,
Since u gonna wipe server I suggest to announce that on hopzone , topzone and do it every day smilie I think that u may expect very nice online since OvH got shutdown there is no more any interlude faction server out there
xalia4ever

[Avatar]

I will come back for this season to check things out , I believe you have fixed a lot of bugs since the last time I was here and that's going to help a lot. Now regarding the balance of the classes I cant say for sure , this has to be tested. This post is correct , with proper advertising on Lineage sites and forums and a little bit of editing on your personal forum will attract more people. By editing your forum I mean to spice it up a little bit and correct your miss spells. For example on the front page you have "Server Featues". I know I know , not a big deal it's just a letter missing but people pay attention to this kind of stuff. Try changing the color of your forum and try adding Announcements Tab or add for the first 5 or 6 days an event , where people could either add videos of pvp in youtube or stream the server.You would be surprised how many people look at streams on twitch and follow the caster to the server. You could invest a little bit of your funds to use at advertisement on hopzone and topzone it will most certainly attract people and you can get a reputation. This is your chance , no other interlude faction server is out there you need to take advantage of that and fast. The voting system is real nice you will get votes for sure , players will need these passives I would only suggest to make it a little bit faster in total a player has to wait over the PC for 12 minutes unable to move and that's only if someone else is not voting you need to find a way to improve this. I don't mean to change your server by all means it is YOUR server and you do what YOU want but from my side I would like a good interlude faction server , all this is just advice.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/05/2016 15:53:17

Admin

xalia4ever wrote:I will come back for this season to check things out , I believe you have fixed a lot of bugs since the last time I was here and that's going to help a lot. Now regarding the balance of the classes I cant say for sure , this has to be tested. This post is correct , with proper advertising on Lineage sites and forums and a little bit of editing on your personal forum will attract more people. By editing your forum I mean to spice it up a little bit and correct your miss spells. For example on the front page you have "Server Featues". I know I know , not a big deal it's just a letter missing but people pay attention to this kind of stuff. Try changing the color of your forum and try adding Announcements Tab or add for the first 5 or 6 days an event , where people could either add videos of pvp in youtube or stream the server.You would be surprised how many people look at streams on twitch and follow the caster to the server. You could invest a little bit of your funds to use at advertisement on hopzone and topzone it will most certainly attract people and you can get a reputation. This is your chance , no other interlude faction server is out there you need to take advantage of that and fast. The voting system is real nice you will get votes for sure , players will need these passives I would only suggest to make it a little bit faster in total a player has to wait over the PC for 12 minutes unable to move and that's only if someone else is not voting you need to find a way to improve this. I don't mean to change your server by all means it is YOUR server and you do what YOU want but from my side I would like a good interlude faction server , all this is just advice.

What about bugs I can't fix if I don't know what to fix. Now in bugs category is only one post with a real bug and without details.. This server is my hobby not my job I can't spend all day guessing about what kind of bugs someone is talking I need details. So if you know any bugs that need to be fixed you are welcome to post on Bugs category. Thanks for suggestions.
Voting time is reduced to 2 minutes.
xalia4ever

[Avatar]

I only wrote this because I honestly believe the server has potential , I would never type something this big if it wasn't worth it. You are good at your hobby you have done a LOT of things alone and I respect your effort. I can assure you any kind of bug that I will spot I will imediatelly post at Bug thread. This is not only my opinion I found a person telling me in-game " Wow , i thought this server would be overpopulated because it looks good " and complained to me why there are not C grade armors in shop.Maybe if you don't have any left over money I could assist you with advertising , and what happens happens.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: