L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
about balance  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
datxd

th and gladiators literally one shotting mages or two dont you think their criticals should be nerf? mages has no change against it unless theres no fear succestion
Admin

datxd wrote:th and gladiators literally one shotting mages or two dont you think their criticals should be nerf? mages has no change against it unless theres no fear succestion

I'm not considering nerf gladiators any time soon.
For all daggers with 3rd profession lethal chance is reduced by 20%.
Changes will be committed after next server reboot.
datxd

Admin wrote:
datxd wrote:th and gladiators literally one shotting mages or two dont you think their criticals should be nerf? mages has no change against it unless theres no fear succestion

I'm not considering nerf gladiators any time soon.
For all daggers with 3rd profession lethal chance is reduced by 20%.
Changes will be committed after next server reboot.

buddy ı literally got 1 shot from daggers (11k) and gladiators 2 shotting me with his aoe dmg u should atleast nerfed aoe dmgs of gladi because his regular dmg 1,5k+ and with crt 2k+, ı've like 5k hp+2k cp u know what ı am sayıng?
Their critical rates so high plus with that all dmg he's not dieng at all

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/05/2016 19:29:57

Red666

[Avatar]

Whats the point of lethal lowing 20%? Bluff chance -35%~ Lethal chance -40%~ Critical Damage (like 11k or 9k) need to lower amount of damage because 11k hit is like lathal because mage have 5k HP, ALSO gladiators started to own with critical also, but not so big like daggers.. i think with gladiators is OK, but daggers must be NERFED ASAP, because ppl is leaving server and SAYING that GM chars is playing!!! BTW 50% of players in server is daggers other 30% gladiators, 20% mages... Mages is so weak in this server, rly rly weak...

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: