L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Cant connect  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
hinsley01

Im trying to join the server i load the game get to character creation and when i select race the game crashes..
I get this message .

Files are Corrupted!!!!! Please, full check [../SysTextures/LineageAccessoryTex.utx]

i have windows 10 i downloaded the win10 patch and put it where it supposed to go but still cant connect me and another guy are trying to connect both same issue.
Admin

hinsley01 wrote:Im trying to join the server i load the game get to character creation and when i select race the game crashes..
I get this message .

Files are Corrupted!!!!! Please, full check [../SysTextures/LineageAccessoryTex.utx]

i have windows 10 i downloaded the win10 patch and put it where it supposed to go but still cant connect me and another guy are trying to connect both same issue.

It looks like that your game client are corrupted. In this server there is no custom file LineageAccessoryTex.utx so it should be your game client problem. Try to reinstall it.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: