L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Question For Players  XML
Forum Index » General discussions
PysT

Hello, all

I am writing to you with problem and want to ask your opinion.

I am playing in this server a few wipes. My nick name was Pyst Now DeadMan,

I play with my friend and brother there but now i cant play because i got ban.

So my question is what i make wrong, and what can i do to get unban.

The story is simple, we all started to play in server start, then 2 days after start i wanted to try go kill frinteza, but my brother failed in rooms and we all died.

Then we came back and start to waited until we can teleport back to frinteza, after 2 hours noething happend. I contact gm next day and say the problem, maybe bug, he sad that he will fix it.

GM fixed that but only after 3 days. Then one day later we finally made a pp and went to Teza. Teleporter was working, we entered main frinteza room, and saw a frinteza lvl4. MY brother sad lets go to kill teza but i sad that there is something wrong first we need to kill paintings. And i was right after 5 mins spawns another teza lvl 1 and the paintings. We kill the paintings, mobs, died a lot of time becouse trinteza lvl 4 also attacked us. i tryed to contack gm but he was afk. so we decided to kill strongest teza becouse if we was tryed to kill lvl1 teza she can transform to lvl4 and to survite 2x teza lvl 4 is imposible. after 1 hour we killed one teza. Drop was on the ground, but we cant pick up it, all accounts was stucked. i made a screenshot. and we all make rr to go town.

Then after 5 mins GM was online and i sad him that we tryed to kill teza but there was 2x tezas, we cilled on stronger, drop was on the ground and we cant to pick up it. showed him a screenshot. He sad that it was bugged teza so thats why we cant to pick up it.

Then he sad that he didnt see 2x tezas in a room, so i asked him to teleport me in to teza main room, and i showed the drop on the ground in teza room.

I asked him to give us teza drop becouse we spend a lot of time for this, but he sad it was buged so no drop for us smilie

Then i sad more details about that bug, he sad that he will fix this and my pp went to sleep.

Next day, we made a pp and went back to teza, and there was again bugged teza. We try to contact gm but he was offline

We make a decision that this bugged teza spawns after server restart. so if we kill here now we need to go home, but after 2 hours we can come back and kill normal teza and finaly get our drop.

The funny or not part is here. after 1 hour we killed teza. drop was on the ground same story, we need to make restarts BUT!!!!!!!!!!My DeadMan (Main Titan) was banned for ilegal activity cool no?!!!!!!

So we cant go back to teza room becouse my titan was banned. Then gm came online and i asked, why he still not fixed teza and why my account is banned. He sad that for killing bugged teza. Ok, i dont get anything from this, just a chance next time to kill normal teza. and he knows that too. So i asked him to unban me. also i sad him that i found one more bug that players without channelinvite can teleport in. He sad that he will fix this again, becouse its not first time then teleport bugged. But He wount unban my DeadMan.

So now i have that problem and dont know that to do. for 5lvl clan i spend 875 aden for quest items +100 its 975 adenas and get banned becouse i found bug. Thats how i see this.

Can you tell me that you see? Am i made something wrong???

Thank you all for your opinions. I hope admin also add this discusion.

Last time GM sad, that i am banned for a reason,

then i sad that is the reason?

and his reason is that he thinks that i found that bug earlyer and used that bug all time.

so i wont be unbanned for using server bugs and, advantage what i get from these tezas.

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

I get zero drop only spend adenas to clan lvl and quest items.

So tell me that you think.

Sorry for my bad english.
I hope i am not doing enything ilegal now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/05/2016 02:56:25

xalia4ever

[Avatar]

no reason to ban from my point of view i think the system banned you automatically though , anyway ban shuold be lifted i dont see any rule violation. Server 's bosses teleports etc. should be working perfectly when it goes live from what i read he had no idea the boss was bugged so , why is he banned in the first place?
Admin

PysT wrote:Hello, all

I am writing to you with problem and want to ask your opinion.

I am playing in this server a few wipes. My nick name was Pyst Now DeadMan,

I play with my friend and brother there but now i cant play because i got ban.

So my question is what i make wrong, and what can i do to get unban.

The story is simple, we all started to play in server start, then 2 days after start i wanted to try go kill frinteza, but my brother failed in rooms and we all died.

Then we came back and start to waited until we can teleport back to frinteza, after 2 hours noething happend. I contact gm next day and say the problem, maybe bug, he sad that he will fix it.

GM fixed that but only after 3 days. Then one day later we finally made a pp and went to Teza. Teleporter was working, we entered main frinteza room, and saw a frinteza lvl4. MY brother sad lets go to kill teza but i sad that there is something wrong first we need to kill paintings. And i was right after 5 mins spawns another teza lvl 1 and the paintings. We kill the paintings, mobs, died a lot of time becouse trinteza lvl 4 also attacked us. i tryed to contack gm but he was afk. so we decided to kill strongest teza becouse if we was tryed to kill lvl1 teza she can transform to lvl4 and to survite 2x teza lvl 4 is imposible. after 1 hour we killed one teza. Drop was on the ground, but we cant pick up it, all accounts was stucked. i made a screenshot. and we all make rr to go town.

Then after 5 mins GM was online and i sad him that we tryed to kill teza but there was 2x tezas, we cilled on stronger, drop was on the ground and we cant to pick up it. showed him a screenshot. He sad that it was bugged teza so thats why we cant to pick up it.

Then he sad that he didnt see 2x tezas in a room, so i asked him to teleport me in to teza main room, and i showed the drop on the ground in teza room.

I asked him to give us teza drop becouse we spend a lot of time for this, but he sad it was buged so no drop for us smilie

Then i sad more details about that bug, he sad that he will fix this and my pp went to sleep.

Next day, we made a pp and went back to teza, and there was again bugged teza. We try to contact gm but he was offline

We make a decision that this bugged teza spawns after server restart. so if we kill here now we need to go home, but after 2 hours we can come back and kill normal teza and finaly get our drop.

The funny or not part is here. after 1 hour we killed teza. drop was on the ground same story, we need to make restarts BUT!!!!!!!!!!My DeadMan (Main Titan) was banned for ilegal activity cool no?!!!!!!

So we cant go back to teza room becouse my titan was banned. Then gm came online and i asked, why he still not fixed teza and why my account is banned. He sad that for killing bugged teza. Ok, i dont get anything from this, just a chance next time to kill normal teza. and he knows that too. So i asked him to unban me. also i sad him that i found one more bug that players without channelinvite can teleport in. He sad that he will fix this again, becouse its not first time then teleport bugged. But He wount unban my DeadMan.

So now i have that problem and dont know that to do. for 5lvl clan i spend 875 aden for quest items +100 its 975 adenas and get banned becouse i found bug. Thats how i see this.

Can you tell me that you see? Am i made something wrong???

Thank you all for your opinions. I hope admin also add this discusion.

Last time GM sad, that i am banned for a reason,

then i sad that is the reason?

and his reason is that he thinks that i found that bug earlyer and used that bug all time.

so i wont be unbanned for using server bugs and, advantage what i get from these tezas.

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

I get zero drop only spend adenas to clan lvl and quest items.

So tell me that you think.

Sorry for my bad english.
I hope i am not doing enything ilegal now.

1. You reported about this bug only when you killed Frintezza and didn't picked all drop
2. You asked me to teleport to frintezza room for a reason that only in that room you can show me the bug (that was lie, you could just write about it)
3. As soon as I teleported to the room you ran to pick up drop without any words about bug (looks pretty obvious why you could to show this bug only in final room)
4. I could not fix this bug so fast, but you knew that it is buged and right after server restart you killed it anyway.
PysT

I was searcing you for then i enter teza room, but you was afk.(That i can do more?) 1. your fault you didnt fix server and i found bug, 2. next one you wasn't online.

Then somehow we survived and killed teza. becouse we came here for this. 3. We cant pick up a drop then we deserve this becouse we killed it, we spend 2 hours our time for your fucking bugged server.

We went to main town, and waited until you come online, we tell you about the bug,
you sad that there is no 2x tezas any more then i thinked maybe drop is still on the ground,
and asked you to teleport me in main teza room, then i can show it. yes i runned to the drop
but didnt picked it. you picked it all. So i get you and evidence that, we realy killed teza, and
also i send you a creen. 4. so i didnt do any ileagal activity, i founded i reported for you.

You sad that you will fix it, but it was late night so i went to sleep.

Now next day i make the party and go teza again. He was bugged again,
(What i need to do again?) 5 you didnt fix this again, you failing your job in server.

We make a decision !!! Becouse Admin didnt fix this fucking bug and we spend
adenas for nothing again. Go 2 times in teza, and first kill bugged get zero drop,
but then enter second time and finally kill normal one. 6. All that time you was afk, you didnt fix this bug, we dont used it becouse we didnt get any drop

So we decide to fix this bug in our way, becouse you cant do this and enter the room second
time to kill normal teza. 7. I see more your fault then me.

Then we made rr my titan was banned, that means we cant go in again to get normal teza.

I surrender and just waited admin becouse this server is bugged more then my studies. 8 I gave you all my information again, that i think about that bug, why he is happening, told you one more new bug, but you dont unban me. becouse?????????????????

Tel me where in this story i get ADVANTAGE from other player?????????????????????????

Admin

For misleading and disrespectful messages your account ban status from temporarily changed to permanent.

Forum Index » General discussions
Go to: