L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: teo1313
Forum Index » Profile for teo1313 » Messages posted by teo1313
You make changes after 1 week of open server...I made SPS for the damage i saw..i did Arcana mace +9 and 2 rebirths m.atk to do 500 dmg on newbies after your changes???ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I am so sad for my wasting time 2 seasons now on this server...You dont know what you do...Make the changes and then open him!so sad byee!
I got on mage active wild magic and when i pvp it gets dissapeared...SERIOUSLY MAN i play 2 seasons and you didnt fixed the most important things.You are never active in server seems like you dont give a fuk about your server...Thats your last chance by me and i leave for ever..enough!
it was like this before 2 days and now sorc/sps/sph became useless...gm answer us if you gonna change it or no!?!
it was like this before 2 days and now sorc/sps/sph became useless...gm answer us if you gonna change it or no!?!
For sure will you make pp resists as it was ?yes or no answer me
I mean like the original event that you steal the flag and take it to your side....Anyway i saw that prophet resists doesnt removed with surrender now..This made balance awful..sps with arcana mace hits for 100 dmg to other mages..remove them pls...
Make new events like the old Capture the flag on a map with big straight map
and now i get errors at all chars i cant log
FIX THAT PROBLEM I GET EVERY 30MIN DISCONECT AND THEN IF I TRY TO LOG GET ERRORS SO I NEED TO MAKE .REPAIR.ITS DISCUSTING
Hey for real pass shield gives 20 p.def and passive empower gives 50-100?should you fix it looks so dumb
Add grey pouch again on pvps...Fix spoil is useless add to spoil brown pouches!!or do something else!! drop is bad
vabaki...i had the same problem...so i restarted my modem (to change ip adress) and the problem solved xD
Hey i log to account but on start menu i press ok and nothing happens.what happens?
Go promote server at hopzone/topzone its last day!!!
I am an old player and i am happy for your decision.I would say that... from my experience on l2 the best thing for a healthy server is to make good publicity to Hopzone/Topzone sites.Grand open is the most serious moment for the server.I hope you do well. thx

Forum Index » Profile for teo1313 » Messages posted by teo1313
Go to: