L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: yievy
Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Any updates?
No i don't think so... maybe it's a host problem. I hope the admin fix it soon!
After event we can tp to fight or farm... but sometimes the farm zone lasts for 5 mins some other lasts for 30 sec... how this works?
Re-check daggers... too much mdef too much life. Check tanks stuns... they have big chances and make re-use/cooldown time of angelic icon 10 minutes every paladin can lower it's life on everybody and open angelic icon... and boost a bit moonlight sentinel... Fix rsk.haste bug with the skills.

Mages on dmg are fine because fighters have so many resists and mages life/pdef is very low! Just re-check the skills of sorceror/sps.. sorceror if he has novice p'aggrio and malaria he has 1900 cast and he hits the spells without animation realy fast sps from the other hand don't.. so check cast of mages or skill cast.
Yeah but we can't clan enemy faction players... so our clan players cannot be hited... you have to remove that please!
To kill baium all the party has to take the blooded fabric?
Admin wrote:
yievy wrote:What do you mean?

I mean that now B/A grade becomes cheaper when top PVP player gains more PVP and I'm thinking to this system add also S grade.

Only the top player? and top pvp player? or top server player? i don't get it :S
What do you mean?
For buy valakas i need 20k adena... it's too much i think but it's ok if you think it's A VALAKAS smilie About armors and weapons i didn't see the adena you need to buy them from shop... but from pvp you get bags all the time!!! Plus we need more adverstiment of the server because we have low community!!! We have to do smth about it!!!

And please fix the vote passive skills! Change the sites if they can't solve your problem :S
The second attack speed skill of moonlight sentinel it's reducing attack range.
You can't hit your own clan when you are dragon but when you are not a dragon you can kill them with the bow. Fix it pls

And make the stats fixed for the bowman and for the dragon of course.. when you get in event for bow mans make them have all 400 atack speed 1000 pattack and 5k life 2k cp like... and for the dragon make the same.

Plus you had a zombie event... zombies was way too fast and bowmans was low fix the stats there too.. but make the zombie speed a little bit more than survivors. Ty
My con is +4... nvm! Ty
mental shield/resist shock/ arcane protect ? smilie
Fix archers stun... 4 buffs for stun reduction and i get it 100% this is fail!
One more suggestion is for warehouse... we need 30 adena each part to restore something in it... make it 0 pls... because we have too much materials on us!!!

Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Go to: