L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Abigail
Forum Index » Profile for Abigail » Messages posted by Abigail
i'll do the things simple. On pvp mode vampiric claw fails to absorb hp
Is your job and test it and fix it not mine smilie
Is fine when we are doing 400 damage on guy with b grade jewels only because he have full wind resist p.x.
Nice admin smilie
Fix vampiric claw this skill does not working well 1/10 times absorbs hp right, the other times just fail (gets 0 hp)
Add maestro / dominator on sub class manager
Ok then mage will still makes 500 dmg max and archer will hit 3k / gladiators 4k / daggers 5-7k and even dominators hits 700-800 damage.

If you don't know that resist fuck balance then this server is waste of time.

Many people ask to remove resist if you don't understand probably people will keep leaving day by day and one from the top mage told that resist fuck his class 400-500 dmg to gladiators and 300-400 on daggers we can't even kill them
My suggestion is this. Remove all resist if you want to have balance between classes. smilie

because resist and balance is not match!

Good Luck and i hope you hear me on this. (i'm not the only one who says about that)
probably bluff chance needs small nerf to 40%
I test domi yesterday and i saw his damage was to much like x2 times more than any mage.
My suggestion is nerf some pvp damage because is pretty OP right now
Maybe you should start nerf gladiators? nerf him some pvp dmg
range skills deals like 2-4k dmg (normal/crits) except that they have like 2-3 sec cooldown. (you must add 6-7 sec more to be 9-10 sec cdr atleast)
Mage's can die with 4-5 skills by gladi's so probably you must nerf him
My suggestion is nerf lethal down to 10% and remove some critical damage like 10-15%

Forum Index » Profile for Abigail » Messages posted by Abigail
Go to: