L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Nyxveil
Forum Index » Profile for Nyxveil » Messages posted by Nyxveil
Daenerys is using a full buffed panther (from the buffer) inside olympiads, iduno how she does it but everytime theres a match she goes back and forth to the buffer to buff it, theres no way an unbuffed panther crits for 1.3k on a heavy armor and does 300 dmg normal autos, even the crit dmg doesnt make sense. Pls fix, I want that cumdumpster out of olympiad for this period, thats the only reason he got hero last period. Screenshots attached.

http://puu.sh/vaFf7/f78d3243b7.jpg
http://puu.sh/vaFfY/a0f93b5253.jpg

Soft ban maybe
yievy wrote:yeah but ppl with lvl 20 are like gods... and if we kill them we take nothing more! Make the kill counts 1 at a time... for example if i kill one lvl 20 and take the reward i can claim that reward again after 10 - 20 minutes to prevent ppl zerg their lvl 20 players.

The point of that system is to zerg the lvl 20s anyways, not to kill em once every 20 minutes
Admin wrote:Why not is not enough to add something what is not necessary.

How is it unnecessary? there's a reason why most big servers including the official ones have such a section, it encourages people to "get back"/tease their enemies while giving them some rule free space to vent, I thought u would already know this, which is why I didn't elaborate on the topic, this is a PvP based server if u want to have a big enough player base you need clans to come and when they're already here they'll want to trashtalk/tease/brag about their victories.
Because why not?
Zaken event bugged out earlier because it clipped upwards tru one of the ship's pillars after it targeted a member who got bugged on them, zaken is "alive" but the boss isnt anywhere to be found, the server will still proc the zaken event because its technically alive but untargeteable, should be fine next restart but it's a fucking pain when this happens just cuz we won 2 zaken events in a row and we couldnt even kill it
Admin wrote:1. Last hit for reward others get assists points;

Assist points can be used to exchange for rewards? This is my main concern as joining this late into the season will net me almost 0 last hits, so the progression will be utterly slow
I've been looking for a faction server ever since the infinitel2 days but I've got some questions about the server that aren't really in the server features section

1- do you need to get the last hit to get rewards for said kill or its based on a % of the dmg u did to the target.

2- are there 3rd class "super buffs" in the npc buffer? As usually these aren't in the NPC just to have an incentive on playing support classes as there is no reason to play any other healer class than bishop.

3- max buff slots, also if self buffs take buff slots as this is usually used to balance classes around (much like in Infinitel2 where u had 15 slots for mages and 18 slots for fighters but self buffs didnt count as a buff slot giving supports even more of a reason to play since they would use their remaning slots for resists/specific buffs making them more durable in the battlefield.

4- Do healers get exp/sp pvp rewards by healing? Or only when they are in a party and said party gets a PvP kill, this is to make healers less of a party bot and so that healers arent scared of joining events without a party.

5- Are mana pots usable during combat? I dont think any class should have a full mana bar at all times, especially the heavily skill based fighters (dreadnoughts/duelists/tyrants even tanks to some extent) since their skills were made with such a high mana consumption so they couldnt spam em all the time, and this ends up breaking these classes entirely in mass PvP scenarios, nukers do spam their skills but the max mana: mana per cast ratio is too small, except for drains but drains will always be OP and they are such high mana for this reason, also it makes warcryers/overlords just constantly spam drain like a dps while also cp/hp heals on all their pt/alliance without any set back since they just have infinite mana and orc mages were originally made as "control" mages not nukers nor full healing duty but something in between by limiting them with huge mana costs, this brings us back to my 2nd question as one of the ways of shifting some power back to the support classes without making them nukers or buffing their stats just for the sake of doing so all this while promoting organized party play for clans/small groups.

Thanks in advance, you could also list this post as a suggestion thread in case some of the features I mentioned aren't IG yet since to me that's the best way to balance a Faction server while keeping all classes relevant without having to buff stat/ give skills here and there randomly

Forum Index » Profile for Nyxveil » Messages posted by Nyxveil
Go to: