L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: yievy
Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Any changes on rewards?

Example if i am 1 lvl and i kill last hit one with 20 lvl i get anything extra or not? And if i don't why you don't think to add it ? it will give a new hope to new players!
Make it so the low level players can take it more often than the high level players would be great.
I can't understand your point at all.. but i have to say this skill is kind powerful for mages.

Get in mind that i am a mage and this skill makes me too powerful atm...
yievy wrote:Prophet cannot take level 3 buff book? because i go and checked for the third level and i cannot find it. I must be above lvl 76 to get it?

Solve
Prophet cannot take level 3 buff book? because i go and checked for the third level and i cannot find it. I must be above lvl 76 to get it?
I think it is self buff.
Prophet buff mystique immunity takes buffs slot.. can you make it to not take a buff slot?
Give them back their adena. it's easy to find them.

And plus about adding a mod to my client is only for my eyes... i mean a mod for every player like skins on league of legends but in l2 for armors/weps
In gracia final client there is a beauty shop... is there any mod to place it in interlude? it will be great to have another set of armor not just the retail ones... just for show nothing more...

and about accesories prices are way too high for a merely accesorie! I suggest to decrease the price to 20 adena each.

Plus if i get the wizard hat for mattack i could wear the circlet of aden together? because it's an issue... and i learned that wizzard hard gives 5% mattack is that true?
Ekatario wrote:
yievy wrote:Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.

You are an idiot, now is clear.

Piss off... it is f1 srv... because you don't know about l2 doesn't mean that anybody want a srv with f1 skillful players.
I am looking only from mages side? when you cast slow and lands 2/10 even +8 chance. When you try to out run a fighter... fck daggers! see tanks and they can catch up to you easly.

I am looking for a srv with more advanced pvp not this nonsence cause every fighter can easy dominate mages.. and what resists can a mage have against the damage of a dagger or any other fighter? the only resist is for the stun nothing more.

You are only looking from fighters side.
Way of Mages options do defend against fighters:

P.def only.

Way of fighters options do defend against mages:

Resists
Life
Speed
M.def

And if i suggest to reduce the daggers resists on curses you will denied it... because you never see the big picture.
I ask because players can spam the mana potions right now and they get 1000 from 1 mana pot... so if you make the mana burn work if 1 mana pot would give 1000 mana then the mana burn will be useless.

My point here is that a mage or a fighter with 0 mana from mana burn to not use spells.

And if it's for the shake of oly that we can use spells even with 0 mana let oly be like that and make the mana burn useful to pvp only. Because if it's like that in oly then a prophet with custom skills would nominate any mage who plays against.

This suggest is to improve our style of playing instead of using chars who can spam endlessly skills f1-f2. It's for the best of pvp.. I believe for that we don't take players.. because in srv atm is classes that can do massive damage without knowing about the hard way of pvping.. just to spam skills or using only the melee way of pvping (tanks/bd/sws).

But consider that if you make it like i am saying, you should make a small nerf on mana burn cause it's spamable and it doesn't burn anything to use it. It's cool down is like 1 or half second.
Reduce the 1000 mana to 200

Why we have no mp consumption when we have buffs that give mana regen and plus mana potions... that i don't understand!!!
nail wrote:4th. Make all subclasses available for playing. What i mean is to remove restriction for dark elves to be elven classes. We are not roleplaying here. I wanted to try HE, but i can't, and so on. (:

If he do that... it would be better to make all dyes wearable for all classes too... some classes like domis cannot take m.attack dye...

Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Go to: