L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: repian
Forum Index » Profile for repian » Messages posted by repian
same happened with frintezza wtf?
Some people get instantly teleported back when they teleport in to antharas lair me aswell it happened today.
what is the time for being a hero on this server? i cannot find any information about this duration of heroes.
snipe skill works fine now but if it is plused on power the skill time remains the same. take a look at it
it is member 2
2017-2-9 time was about 13:32 gmt+2 in my time it might be like 5min before or 5 after
restart the server for god sake.
i am rally fed up with gladiator skill damages, they need to lowered or archers need some damage back because glad hits me from his ranged skill with 1.8k damage and i crit him with my archer for ~1k? glads have insane amounts of health and cp and archers do not? where is the balance is that? Btw that is not even a crit when they crit they deal 3.4k damage so this is bullshit.... i have a screen shot with that damage if needed.
This his his ranged skill.....

IMG is in here http://imgur.com/a/cOejh
hello, a few moments ago there was zombie invasion event 13:32 in my time i went to press on the member reward at the manager and when i pressed on it the event started i did not get my crystal enchants armor a.... HELP!!!
i would be really glad if you could restart it.
How long will it take for you to implament it?
thank you it will be good
can you make it 30s or even less 20 even?
same here
Is it possible to make snipe removable? It is really annoying when i use it and if i die i must stand for 2minutes plus in a place where there are no enemies...

Forum Index » Profile for repian » Messages posted by repian
Go to: