L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: Ekatario
Forum Index » Profile for Ekatario » Messages posted by Ekatario
Admin wrote:
2. It's not useless for healers and it will not be removed.

What you mean? Healers consume mp? When?
I'm asking for ignorance.
Maybe I didn't get it but.. 100 medals for one BEWS?
You can pay 120a at normal shop..
Is this realy worth it?
Admin wrote:
I have a lot to do and Achievements is not on priority list.

That's why I didn't get it yet :p
I'm still waiting for CEA/WS as pvp reward to Achievment manager xD

We said that CEA/WA are useless couse you can find it as loot chest.
Today same problem for me with L2servers. Maybe it was a problem of that site.
Admin wrote:
1. RB jewelry have same M.Def as other S grade jewelry so it will not make any difference for landing magical debuffs.

I think he was talking about resist bonus for stun/hold/mental attacks etc and for increased crit damage, not about M. Def they gives.
I can't remember, but in this chronicle.. Rb jewls also increase chance for stun/hold etc?

Admin wrote:
2. For BD/SWS/Tanks will be reduced P.damage for using weapons that don't belong to that class and nothing else will be nerfed.

So.. no more bow attacks for us? :\
That's a sad news..
yievy wrote:To improve a class you don't have to give it permision to be a god...

with this balance right now the server you have is only for fighters.

Man.. WHATHEFAK are you talking about?? Are you serious?!? Oo
Maybe we are playing on different servers, cause I see a lot of mages in every single event.

yievy wrote:Blade dancers/sword singers should wear duals/sword nothing less nothing more.. cause a bd with a dagger is making a lot of dmg and always he crits.

This is not true, they have dual-sword mastery, but the only limitation they have is for BD, couse he must be with a dual-sword for use dances, after this, they can run around with everything they prefer (how many video of official servers have you seen with Bd/Sws with bow or dagger or even 2h sword?).

Gerch damage is very high, but he has Hero weap and probably he's full RB jewls.. maybe you should consider to remove this improvement for this kind of classes and the possibility to move while they are in Ud. :E
Admin wrote:
BD/SWS right now is in double reward class so 100 points = 50 PvP.

Phoenix Knight have duble reward or normal? And what is the sense for duble reward?
I mean, what change? Just the final score of your team?
Fear/sleep/anchor/root lasts for 10 seconds
Many classes got this annoying debuff and it's ok!
This morning a MM land me fear twice consecutively and in the next pvp after my respawn, it landed a third time.
It'been annoying?
YEAH!
I went crazy?
Just a "little bit"
But who cares?! Every one got the possibility to collect some kills and this is great!
Some times happen, simply you have to push again Enter few times.. you are not logged in for real.
Do you think you are the only one with "some" experience with L2?

You're talking as if the situation were unplayable, are you tell me that your class can't make pvp? Because judging by the number of mages that can you see in event and the speed of growth, I would say that you're one of the few..

Anyway, if the Admin think that the various stun land rate are too high, maybe he should even consider to lower mages damage and crit rate, or it'ok for you?
Fighter's Hp/M.def?
Newbe mages hit on my 2,5k m.def (when I'm in AI), for 800 per hit like an Uzi mitra and crit every 3 shot, maybe less?!

Are you saying mages damege is too low?

Man, seriously?
Yeah, and if I dont remember wrong, your slow/decay/fire vortex combo worked pretty fine on me! smilie
Expecting this post for a long time, I use a tank, so what I say could be considered not objective, but in my opinion stun work fine atm, so let me explain why..

from what I saw making party with many different people, most of them don't even use Resist shock or Mental shield, don't uset Majestic set and have a low CON.

more:

* Nukers do great damage and crit very often, unfortunately for them they think they are tanks, so they just stand in their position and spam F1 (surrender xxx), F2 (xxx Vortex), F3 F3 F3 F3 F3 (nuke) simply waiting their targets die! Many of them don't even try to move. They hit for about 7/800 normal RANGED damage and crit for 3k on my 2,3k M.def. Even Dominator and WC crit me hard xD

* Gladio and Dreadnoughts make big area damage and can spam their skills

* Daggers have great damage and with their high evasion is difficult to hit them

it is true that being "constantly" stunned it is very annoying for others, but thank God the stuns land, because otherwise we would have no other way to make kills (yeah, I'm a Tank, but if you think this class can only take large damage, means that you never played or watched a pvp video of this class!), I'm not playing as pure supporter, but as a Damage/supporter, so I make my damage and try to help others dont die too fast, stunning/holding and take aggro from enemys.

We are not ranged as mages or archers, the damage received is huge compared to those inflicted and many of you choose the wizards simply because they are easy to use and do great damage.

In addition, the fact of not consuming Mp in my opinion is not a good thing, because it's allowed to all classes that are based on skills damage, to spam without bothering to stay with 0 Mp. You could set that MPs are consumed during PvP, and that can be restored with potions just after leaving the combat mode (This would also allow classes like EE and SE to have a sense and be also played on this server).

And debuff like Fear and Anchor, work fine imho

Now you can even consider the point of view of a Tank users! ;D

But above all, how many nuker can u see in event and how many tanks? :3

Forum Index » Profile for Ekatario » Messages posted by Ekatario
Go to: