L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: yievy
Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Look there was two ppl who hit me with 4k.. i had 1200 pdef with a mage ok? and my life was 5800 hp 3k cp. One of them had db and other shiny.. server got 1 week when did they achive those weapons? its not that easy to get the materials... except they did something i dont know what. Names Ups and pedejiro-smth! I will take and post the pictures!
Why i get dc when i try to log in? is server closed? i press ok to go in characters section and i got dc.
And if you get dc and come back to your team?
When we play in a map our teams is kinda unbalanced... today we had 2 donators that they dealt 4k dmg each hit to everybody and the team who had them all the time was like gods smilie Put some restrictions to donators or fix the balance please!

In steal the flag map if you leave the map the points you have earned for your team got deleted.. fix that bug please.

Ty
It's ip issue to avoid the botters. I don't know how he can fix that but it's a big issue for players from net :S

Fix it pls somehow smilie
chaossbart wrote:In each map you get a team assigned, sometimes maps respect factions (3 teams) and sometimes not.
You get pvps by killing people (actually pvping).
When you get a PK it's a Death, it means you died.

Pvp/Pk -> Kills/Deaths

ty
W8 w8 w8 w8... i still i don't get when we get pvp from zones... because we don't fight our enemy fuction but instead we fight our own faction and we take pk not pvps... this will change? I ask to know because i don't get the pvp system
show him a picture to get them back.
the geodata is bugged.
If i make a template... i save my buffs i can't change them... only delete the template and make another one.

Plus cat buffs are not working on party mebers. And p'agrio's fists dosn't give any cp at all.

Plus summoners need a small change to be playable... i am dark elf summoner and i have Twister (attack skill but always fail cause of the level of skill) and Shadow spark (attack skill who has a big cool down on use it) If you want to make them playable reduse the cd on this skill or fix the Twister to make damage and not fail on other players. For other summoners i don't know their attack skills but if you fix that maybe you should fix the others too. Ty

nerf lethal from daggers/make curses last for 5 secs instead of 10 secs that is now including all the curses even the chance from life stones. Fear is more than 10 seconds and bluff too.

That's all i have to say if i want to say anything else i will modify this post.

Ty my best regards!
one suggestion... can you make our templates to be modified?
Yesterday i voted to l2 network and l2servers but i didn't take my reward... those two sites have a problem! This happen twice!

Hopzone and topzone works fine!!!
Admin wrote:These dyes is not for healers.
At least in near future it will not be added to sub classes list.

ty!

make a restart please! We losing our vote rewrd
Admin wrote:For total votes count of voting sites bug will be fixed only after restart

1:Can you somehow do the dyes be able to work for every class? i mean i am healer but i can't add +4 wit -4 int.

2:And add dominator on sub class changer if you can please!
ty

Forum Index » Profile for yievy » Messages posted by yievy
Go to: