L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: hello123
Forum Index » Profile for hello123 » Messages posted by hello123
Hello, i haven't played on this server for a long time and i have a question, when did the server started?
You said mage crit very high. I say its normal for them to have high crit. You don't need to make me a retarded kid, usually people who tell others that are retard kids are themselves because they never grow up. Just like you. And why would GM remove dwarf titan and tank from the game? u want to be mage/archer/dagger server?
On Interlude official mage with wm augment active and passive full buffs with valakas had 100% crit rate noob. I see u never played a real server before.
what a crybaby so u said all classes should get nerfed so u can play archer?

wow im impressed that u dont know how to kite a class.
Admin could you please give a detailed information about Olympiad?

- what time is running?
- when hero period end?
etc

Many people didn't know about oly there is only 4 hero!

TY
Well resist should disappear after surrender because there are many resist in buffer. Mage will be really weak vs classes that don't need many attack buff. Like dagger for example or glad/tyrant.
What are they needed for?
daggers are not that effective as mage or archer because its interlude no shadowstep or 83 skills, yes they run to someone and manage to kill 1 before he dies.

im not complaining about daggers here mage is good but that fear landrate no chance to 1v1 many times
they can enchant on time? it looks to me that it last longer than 7s not sure
i learned rebirth dexterity lvl 2 and when i look at passive its still lvl 1 5%
attk speed also didnt change from lvl 1 to 2
character ingame : F1towin
its almost 100% land rate and last 1 minute. PLS make lower chance or make it last 10 sec. They kill u every time with fear no chance and they do big dmg.

server full of archer and mage, pls give destroyer some speed.

Forum Index » Profile for hello123 » Messages posted by hello123
Go to: