L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: chaossbart
Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
thanks! smilie
Hello, I think It would be a really nice thing to have a post on forum (or whatever) with all the info of the different Boxes's drops.
This includes the boxes you get on maps (white, blue, yellow) and the special cargo boxes from the pvp rewards (achievements).

Thanks!
I'll meassure it as soon as I can, the cd it's way too much, and you can't take Dex to get attack speed and reduce the cooldown because you'll get Speed and nerf your dmg yourself.. It's kinda tricky..
I don't change my status or remove/deposit items before event, it remains always the same.
Tried rebuffing before event and the same happens, my "level" keeps the same.
Adm, couldn't you just increase it x2 instead of x3? :/
Everytime I join gbc, all my buffs are removed :/
Admin wrote:
monogiahs wrote:So what about this?
monogiahs wrote:This is a pvp server obviously. So the players here want to pvp and kill everyone. The standard rules and balances of l2 DO NOT apply here. Each class should have the chance to kill every other class, because this is the only way that players will be happy.

If we are talking about mages vs fighters then mages 1v1 definitely can beat any other class, I'm not saying that it is 50% on 50%.
If you like more equal game in 1x1 and on battle zone then it's not possible to do it without extra skills from higher chronicles like shadow step, hide or other skills that helps eliminate range benefit for short range classes.

I think you got it wrong, mages are complaining they get killed 1v1 by fighters (which is totally expected on small maps).
Perhaps reduce the amount of people needed to 3 (like it used to be on last season)?
In my point of view I find Warlord to be a perma CC class, which is ment to asist everyone else's kills and get some of them ofc. Right now is the best class to apply stuns on AOE, I guess you should play another class if you wanna kill a lot.
It's just like saying tanks have little damage, yes they do and it's ment to be that way, they're made to be hard to kill and apply CC.

By the way, Warlords have x2 reward and pvp and also thrill of fight doesn't reduce speed, this is way too good..
monogiahs wrote:Or add adena reward when killing a summon.

This may end in people bugging summons to earn free adenas.
I don't really know if summons are op right now, because they can't improve, you can get your +8 S grade armor and jewels which will make you resist their attacks better, but they can't increase their damage..
I think we got that, compare Stiles's damage against a newbie mage and compare my damage/tankyness against a newbie tyrant. I don't think that's the point here, I bet Stiles can kill any newbie char, being a mage, just like I can kill any newbie char being a Tyrant.

We all want balance, but what does "balance" mean?

It means that every class potential is equal. What does that mean? that means that there is no better class, all classes have their pros and cons, certain areas where they win, where they're the best of the best and some areas where they don't.
For example, let's compare a Mage to a Duelist:

-Mages are weak on 1v1 against classes which buff themselves with resist buffs, these clases can buff like this because they don't use damage buffs, such as duelists, tyrants, tanks, etc..
-Mages are one of the best classes to farm pvps, eventhough perhaps they can't kill everything on 1v1, they excel at killing a lot of people, they're fast and they've got range (they'll die a lot though).

-Duelists are really strong on 1v1, strong hp, resists, good damage.
-Duelists can't spam as much dmg and as fast as mages, this means they can't kill as much and farm as many pvps on a map, but they will probably kill a mage on 1v1.

What do we learn out of this? There is some balance on the server, every class will have their strenghts and their weakness, you have to find the one you feel more comfortable with and play it. If your class gets it's strength nerfed or it weakness reduced, it will create debalance.

A little suggestion, before complaining about your class vs another class, think about the other class weaknesses.

smilie
You're all 12 yo kids, balance doesn't mean that you can 1v1 anyone... mages can't 1v1 most clases AND THAT IS FINE, they can kill more people and faster than any other class!! wanna win 1v1? go make a duelist/tank, wanna farm a lot of pvps? go make a mage. That's it. stop crying please.
I just wanna state that I propposed to remove Warlords from double reward list because I thought that those 70pvp that they got in deathmatch maps weren't already x2 (thought they got 140pvps in one map + 140 pvp reward).

I was mistaken, now that I know that 70 pvps mean they killed 35 ppl, I don't think the same way, they should stay the same!

(Just wanted to say that, but the post got deleted).
Admin wrote:
chaossbart wrote:
Would be nice to have olys from 8 or 9pm GMT -3 till 00am GMT -3 (that would be 1-2am GMT+2 till 5am GMT +2).

Well if no one will disagree I will move time from 12:00-15:00 to 02:00-05:00 or 01:00-04:00 GMT+2.
But that will be only from next week.

Will this be every day or just some special days?

Forum Index » Profile for chaossbart » Messages posted by chaossbart
Go to: