L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: monogiahs
Forum Index » Profile for monogiahs » Messages posted by monogiahs
I am not sure if you are aware of this, but sometimes when raid bosses use cancel skill, buffs do not restore. I have checked this with Chaos Golem and Dr. Chaos.
Yes but if you can easily change between classes and have hero weapons that's unfair for newbie players. I mean you have worked for your hero and you can have as a reward the s grade hero weapon (which is similar to +12 S grade), but you haven't worked for other weapons so why should you get it?
What I meant is if you can disable hero weapons for subclass.
Heroes are supposed to be stronger I get that and I am ok with it. But every hero I see is either an archer or a mystic muse. I would like to suggest that if someone gains hero status then he can use only his main class as a hero.
When I try to participate in olympiad I get the message "You are not qualified to be a hero". What am I doing wrong?
When auto balancing teams, the player who changes team loses his score thus losing his rewards. Maybe when auto balance happens all scores should be nullified.
Thank you.
feelrealpain wrote:yes but first one is reward fiorst 3 ? i refferen 21 ppl ? i think iam in some of top3

When I told you ingame that I won first place you didn't know what I was talking about.... How the heck you are in top 3 when you had no idea there was an ongoing event about referrals? Nice try though.
Could you increase the max subclass number to like 4 or 5?
Why is it that a spectral dancer can use a bow and inflict a lot of damage, but khavatari and destroyer not? Is it a bug?
Sometimes in maps, same clan members of different factions are not attacking each other. I believe this is not supposed to happen. Maybe every time someone enters a map his name and title should be changed so that he won't hesitate attacking anyone.
I can vote normally for topzone and hopzone and get the reward buff. But it isn't working for l2servers and l2network. The vote is registered but npcs reply that I didn't vote.
I think that this is not fixed. When I try to vote at L2Network I get this message: Your vote for L2 Cygnus could not be validated. It appears you voted today allready but ingame when I click on the specific npc I get the message you didn't vote. Same thing happens with l2servers even after I wait 5 minutes.
Sometimes after zombie event, player keeps the zombie status (speed) but can also use class skills. Check it.
Summons like Queen and Sheraphim are supposed to buff the entire party. But it's not working like that. Is that a bug or it's custom?

Forum Index » Profile for monogiahs » Messages posted by monogiahs
Go to: