L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: feelrealpain
Forum Index » Profile for feelrealpain » Messages posted by feelrealpain
Thanks gm every time you do your job better this time you made us lose baium that you are good and you did nothing if we were the players that were exploiting bugs if we banea for that if you are good to leave the server with less people every time

In case you have a doubt, thanks were sarcastic
HI ADMIN I WANNA KNOW WHY U WHEN WILL RESTART SERVER DONT SEE FIRTS GRAND BOSS BECAUSE WE ARE KILLING BAIUM AND U RR THE GAME OUR ADENAS ? ? WHAT HAPPEND WITH THAT OUR TIME WASTE ??? 30% LEFT!!! AND WE ARE 5 PPL ONLY I WANNA KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO IF U RESPAW US BAIUM AGAIN WITH 30% OR WHAT
next time i pvp with u i will take screenshot today i see it My Char FeelRealPain (SAGGITARIUS) hit 1400 and u hit me 1800 1900 without hex have baium frintezza and zaken

other side yes warlod is so nerf stun dont have cds and is 99% effective incluiding me with zaken and resist shock
plz admin do something BLADEDANCER UD HE CAN MOVE! DANCE DONT TAKE SLOT BUFF AND FINALLY HE HIT MORE WITH A BOW THAN A ARCHER PLZ FIX THATS BECAUSE A BLADEDANCER IS A FKING GOD IN GAME
i write because is impossible see a bladedancer hit more with bow than a archer DARK ELF!!!!! WIth Eye skill
i told the map u have to pvp is so big and people only know run one good map to pvp is monastery room is close all vs all all hit all but the other doessnt work all run i tell u put others map more close like olympiad zone frintezza zone is map and no is so big people cant run
Instead of improving the server what worsening more and more open places put closed also only run (l2 olympiadas 200metros) you want example here you have: room of frintezza room of baraham pagan temple room
ADMIN I SAY U MUST PUT 24 HOURS OFFLINE SHOP OR INCREASE PPL WHO CAN SELL OR BUY IN TOWN
noone can

but admin if i get skill rebirth with my base class then i use one of my sub i get 2 books ? same ?
ADMIN EVENTS IS BUGS WE CANNO REGISTER

I WANNA KNOW HOW WORK REBIRTH SYSTEM I CAN REBIRHT WITH SUB CLASS AND USE WITH CLASS BASS ? ?
ye i think so plz gm fix this bug :S server off again
i cant log in the server :S what happend ?
thats true i see a archer with draconic bow and he is lvl 74 :S and her title lvl 12 so many
Inconsistency
yes but first one is reward fiorst 3 ? i refferen 21 ppl ? i think iam in some of top3
Will follow the server like this? To know and tell the boys tomorrow we would have to look for another

Forum Index » Profile for feelrealpain » Messages posted by feelrealpain
Go to: