L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: xalia4ever
Forum Index » Profile for xalia4ever » Messages posted by xalia4ever
50 minutes
54 minutes
delete this post
Hey , I am doing this post because I need someone to play with , pvp together , farm rbs together , share opinions and assist each other.
If you are interested send me a private message I'll respond as soon as I see it.
Item Skill: Duel Weakness 10 -95% pvp Physical Dmg, pvp Physical Skills Dmg (on target) insane

I believe you should allovv tyrant to equip heavy armor vvithout any penalties , to be more precise right novv a tyrant vvho's vvearing a heavy armor has 100 atk.speed
Tyrants normally are able and allovved to play at any kind of armor , they actually play vvith both according to their enemy not only in pvp but olympiad as vvell.
cya there ,you havent announce the time server's gonna open
+
Ho can i change my passord ( the double u key isnt orking smilie )
Other players and myself have encountered countless times during the day big lags. It will either be delays , freezes or even disconnects. Honestly there are only short periods of time in a day where I can say I enjoyed the pvp with no lags or delays. I have no idea why this is the case , maybe you did not think the server would be such a big success and invested in a crappy machine but that can't be true , because traffic is light so , I dont know what causes this. Another thing that is a major issue for me and I don't know if it's me or you , in certain maps my fps are just so low really really low for example dwarven village or elven village. There might be more maps but these ones are the ones that are impossible to play. Again , I have no idea if it's me or server files BUT you need to do something about it and look into it when you have some free time. I have seen you try to spice things up with maps and features and it is great you do a great job there. Just tell me you will look into this one and I will shut the fuck up about it for ever.
no reason to ban from my point of view i think the system banned you automatically though , anyway ban shuold be lifted i dont see any rule violation. Server 's bosses teleports etc. should be working perfectly when it goes live from what i read he had no idea the boss was bugged so , why is he banned in the first place?
necro debuff doom whats the chance admin and at free for all battle roar and braveheart doesnt work
Why does necro do more m.crits than the sps that is simply not logical ... Spellsinger and sorceror have the most mcrit chance on interlude after that necro and storm screamer. I have the feeling you have buffed necro , you can prove me wrong though...
A dark elf dagger dealt to me 8.217 dmg when I was equipped with a heavy A-grade ++ armor. You can understand what I am voting for smilie
root 100% i dont think i need to add something also you can spam it

Forum Index » Profile for xalia4ever » Messages posted by xalia4ever
Go to: