L2Cygnus - Interlude Dynamic Faction
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Moderation Log] Moderation Log   [Register] Register  / 
[Login] Login  
Messages posted by: mafuba
Forum Index » Profile for mafuba » Messages posted by mafuba
server completely dead. well done admin.
also do something with those warlords stun and silence with fear its tragic.... stun endless silence 99%..
bladedancer UD on and 5 mages minimum die smilieD
i offer you to do a grade free for newbies and make s grade prices lower now. because for example today i did 55 kill in a row "the death" smilieD nobody ever done this. acctually why we dont get reward for things like this? but anyway after that people saw that they cant kill me and started leaving a map. i understand how they feel but what i suppose to do...
yeh. server almost dead. new people no coming because for example i kill them in 2 hit. and they just leave. pvp in maps always 2x2 3x3 maximum.so how a new player who came in server 10 min ago thinks? 2x2 pvp all the time. s grade cost fortune. and you need to get about 5k pvp to be full s grade. in this server need atleast 20 people on a map always. but how to get it if admin never cared about server. never seen him loged on. just giving bans for people for stupid reasons...
i cant login aswell. same problem. nick - Mafuba

Forum Index » Profile for mafuba » Messages posted by mafuba
Go to: